News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Almost Time

Started by WindChime, April 30, 2012, 08:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindChime

It's almost time for the gates to open.
How many of you are as excited as me?
This will be my 5Th season as a vendor this year and have some things in the works.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Capt Lucy

I'm excited to see everyone but not so excited that it will be my LAST season and I'll be saying goodbye...  :-\
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Sigundo

April and I are pretty excited, I just hope that the heat stays away, this year has been way warmer than normal, and although MOST people like searing heat for ren festivals, we don't really, but we're going to try and make it opening weekend and again when Dr Kaboom is scheduled.

Capt Lucy.. are you leaving all ren festivals or just the Kentucky one?... never had a chance to meet you, although if you were at the Tennessee festival the weekend after the flooding I might have seen you but with my eyes it might have been someone who looks like a blurry you. In either case, hate to see you go.
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Capt Lucy

Oh just leaving Kentucky!  :)  I'll be going back to my old stomping ground at King Richard's Faire in MA! :D  I'll be in TN next weekend though!
Booty'n Penny

Sigundo

Ahhh ok, good to hear. Doubt I'll make any long trips this year, had to help my daughter and son-in-law move to Minnesota, so that drained the ol' trip budget for this season, although I'll make the Ky Renfest and the Ohio Renfest this year as both are close. Going to make sure I visit the kids in Minnesota during the MN festival, so I can kill two birds with one stone. haha... they told me "we know WHY you're going to visit us in September, Dad, you're not fooling anybody"  ::)
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Capt Lucy

I work at KY Faire :)  I'm one of the Knights of Cuchulain and we have a guild/building there :)  I'm sure if you ask anyone there where you can find Lucy, you will no doubt be pointed in the right direction ;)

Oh and FYI... I ALWAYS visited MA in Sept so I could go to King Richard's Faire...I have no shame ;)  My family knew what I was doing! lol.
Booty'n Penny

Chelsy

I'm sad to say last season was my last one in Kentucky since the faire's opening. :( I've moved permanently to South Carolina and, while I do love KYHRF, I can't make it any more--it's already a stretch to make TNRF, but I've been going to that one for 9 years and just can't stop. Hope to see you guys around elsewhere!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Old Tinker

yes, yes me Belle, we's are 2 weeks, and two days from OPENING of the GATES !! , fore the time on the sundial tis 10:10 AM,  ;D

we's have the garb all ready since we's already had our Ren Fest prep at "Loveland Castle" just a few weeks ago, what a great bunch of Rennie's that "Gather" there. anyways, me Belle and me are be'n patient, fore there be no reason to try and speed up the clock, cause it just does not work, time is time, and constant - forever..
so's we wish all to travel safe and can not wait to see all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Hibernian

Quote from: chelamarie on May 07, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
I'm sad to say last season was my last one in Kentucky since the faire's opening. :( I've moved permanently to South Carolina and, while I do love KYHRF, I can't make it any more--it's already a stretch to make TNRF, but I've been going to that one for 9 years and just can't stop. Hope to see you guys around elsewhere!
If you're in SC I hope to see you in Fairhaven (CRF) this fall.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Hibernian

Reservations made at the Lodge in Shelbyville! Right now all four of use will be visiting. Looking forward to seeing all our friends and family soon.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Old Tinker

Quote from: Hibernian on May 21, 2012, 11:04:00 PM
Reservations made at the Lodge in Shelbyville! Right now all four of use will be visiting. Looking forward to seeing all our friends and family soon.

good Sir Hibernian, there we's are with the start of the "Family", planning to come back to HooDoo's PUB, where thee lack for nothing.  tis great to know thee and yours will be visit'n, and we's hope for many of the "M'Crack Family" to join us.

Dearest Capt. Lucy / Booty'n M'Crack, may me's ask for a topic on the 2012' M'Crack Family Gather'n" at HooDoo's PUB, located at KYHRF..

all be well,
serving,,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

Quote from: Hibernian on May 21, 2012, 11:02:09 PM
Quote from: chelamarie on May 07, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
If you're in SC I hope to see you in Fairhaven (CRF) this fall.

I'll be there, or at least plan to be! It's my first time there so it'll be good to have at least one familiar face. :)

My family will probably still be at KYHRF on Doktor Kaboom's weekend. Have fun, y'all!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Fistn MCrack

Well It looks like some of the Old Timers are not gonna make it from Texas this year but I am coming and bringing a whole new batch. After just finishing up one of the warmest Scarborough Faire's that I can remember it will be nice to dress down and knock back many many beers in Hoodoo's Pub. I most certainly look forward to seeing the family (especially you Tinker my old friend). So I guess you could say YES I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!
Fist'n M'Crack,
Tanaiste of Clan M'Crack
Occulus Nox,
Knight of Cuchulain
Knight Order of the Thistle

amy

Happy Dance!!!!     

Old Tinker

Quote from: Fistn MCrack on June 01, 2012, 02:22:53 PM
Well It looks like some of the Old Timers are not gonna make it from Texas this year but I am coming and bringing a whole new batch. After just finishing up one of the warmest Scarborough Faire's that I can remember it will be nice to dress down and knock back many many beers in Hoodoo's Pub. I most certainly look forward to seeing the family (especially you Tinker my old friend). So I guess you could say YES I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!
this is wonderful news, my good friend and fellow Occulus Nox,
with thee and your Texas contingent, there be always good times and many memories made.
so's when the time comes, and it is come'n fast, please travel safe,
and we here at KYHRF will be a'wait'n thy arrival,
fore HooDoo's PUB await all of you also,
I be Tinker'n M'Crack and his Toll'n...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far