Midwest > Kentucky Highland Renaissance Festival

Almost Time

<< < (2/4) > >>

Capt Lucy:
I work at KY Faire :)  I'm one of the Knights of Cuchulain and we have a guild/building there :)  I'm sure if you ask anyone there where you can find Lucy, you will no doubt be pointed in the right direction ;)

Oh and FYI... I ALWAYS visited MA in Sept so I could go to King Richard's Faire...I have no shame ;)  My family knew what I was doing! lol.

Chelsy:
I'm sad to say last season was my last one in Kentucky since the faire's opening. :( I've moved permanently to South Carolina and, while I do love KYHRF, I can't make it any more--it's already a stretch to make TNRF, but I've been going to that one for 9 years and just can't stop. Hope to see you guys around elsewhere!

Old Tinker:
yes, yes me Belle, we's are 2 weeks, and two days from OPENING of the GATES !! , fore the time on the sundial tis 10:10 AM,  ;D

we's have the garb all ready since we's already had our Ren Fest prep at "Loveland Castle" just a few weeks ago, what a great bunch of Rennie's that "Gather" there. anyways, me Belle and me are be'n patient, fore there be no reason to try and speed up the clock, cause it just does not work, time is time, and constant - forever..
so's we wish all to travel safe and can not wait to see all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...

Hibernian:

--- Quote from: chelamarie on May 07, 2012, 06:51:22 PM ---I'm sad to say last season was my last one in Kentucky since the faire's opening. :( I've moved permanently to South Carolina and, while I do love KYHRF, I can't make it any more--it's already a stretch to make TNRF, but I've been going to that one for 9 years and just can't stop. Hope to see you guys around elsewhere!

--- End quote ---
If you're in SC I hope to see you in Fairhaven (CRF) this fall.

Hibernian:
Reservations made at the Lodge in Shelbyville! Right now all four of use will be visiting. Looking forward to seeing all our friends and family soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version