News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance and Fantasy Faire of the Ozarks FALL Faire

Started by Lady Margarita, May 22, 2012, 09:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Margarita

Rabbi,

We look forward to seeing you November 11.   RFFO invites everyone to come out and visit with us.  It is sure to be a fun weekend!

Craigmeister

I'll have my tent set up at RFFO.  That faire is hard to beat!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

The Rabbi

My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

The new faire site is just a few dozen yards southwest of last year's arena, correct?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Lady Margarita

Yes, that would be correct.  We will not be using the main gate however.  We will have signs up showing you where to go. 
We are looking forward to seeing all of our good friends!   :)

Craigmeister

There was a great time to be had today at RFFO! The new layout is much larger with no arena to walk around in the middle. There were great vendors & entertainers as well. The cast & crew were up to their usual high performance. I would definitely recommend attending the faire this weekend!

BubbleWright

Pray tell, Rabbi... did the Renaissance Bubble Machine make it to the Faire? Photos?  .....BW

"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Craigmeister

I didn't see an electronic bubble machine at the faire but a lady was using a net held between 2 sticks and the high winds to make some awesome amounts of bubbles that were sticking together!  Lots of adults were going over to watch her as well as kids.  It was a fyne sight for my eyes!

Craigmeister

I've posted my pictures for the Renaissance & Fantasy Faire of the Ozarks at www.meistersrealm.com.  I had a great time at faires and fests this year.  My trip to Fayetteville was a great way to cap off the season.

I hope you enjoy the pix of my 2 contemporaries, Ryleh the Wanderer in green and Fugli Troll in Red.  All 3 of us post pictures of the faires we visit.  You can find Ryleh's collections at http://ryleh.7hunters.net & Fugli's collections at www.povera.com   They are a great couple of guys!