News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Fishers Renfaire Season Planning

Started by Romeo 'the' Red, June 14, 2012, 05:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo 'the' Red

;D

We have just signed The Rogue Blades for the year.  We also have a few other new acts for the season including Rodney the Elder (a renaissance magician).  Will be posting more in the next few months.  

Our new website is fully functional (although a few new things will be added soon).  Ticket sales online (for advanced prices) will be available in mid July.  Check it out at www.fishersrenfaire.com

Don't forget this year the faire is on October 6, 7.........

I can't believe it is all ready 8 seasons since we started!
Sir Walter Raleigh
Chairman of the Fishers Renaissance Faire
Founding member of The Hey Nonny Nonny Players  (aka Pirate

Romeo 'the' Red

We've just hired Ric Roc Zoo and also Rodney the Elder (a fantastic magician).
More to come!   ;D
Sir Walter Raleigh

NefariousDrO

Those are all great performers, I've seen Ric Roc too many times to count and he's always made me laugh so much I was sore afterwards. Good to see you're doing so well out your way, too. I was at the very first year for the faire, and had a great time. If I wasn't so far away I'd gladly hit it more often, too.

Romeo 'the' Red

And now we have hired The Whiskey Bards!  We have so many shows this year, we had to build a NEW stage!  Hows' that for entertainment.  And all for our usual low prices.  We haven't raised our ticket prices in 3 years!

Advanced tickets will be available shortly on the website.  Will post again when they are up and running.

;D
Sir Walter Raleigh

amy

This looks Great!  I hope it comes with a plan on how to take it all in, in 2 days!

Lord Clisto of York

I shall be there as always along with many others from the orders of Templars, Hospitallers, Teutonics and Turks. Looking forward to this.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

The guest list is getting bigger by the day......  ;D

Romeo 'the' Red

The Fishers Renaissance Faire is extremely excited to announce that two of the contestants from the
popular History Channel television show FULL METAL JOUSTING tm will be jousting this year at the faire along
with Shane Adams, the host and also one of the creators of modern day full-contact jousting.  ;D

Sir Walter Raleigh