NorthEast > Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival

2012 countdown

(1/6) > >>

Alaric:
Well we are a few weeks from the first cannon of 2012. Man the last year has flown by!

Hopefully they will release the theme weekends soon!

And more hopefully this oppressive heat will go away and the weather will be nice!.

Does anybody know of any new stuff for this year? I did see they are getting a new Garb Merchant: Dress Your Dreams. (they make nice stuff and have a booth at PARF)  Wondering if there will be any new buildings this year and more merchants.

arbcoind:
I'm looking forward to the theme weekends announcement.  There is garb to plot!  I don't know of anything new this year, it's always fun to just go and explore.

Gina

Alaric:

--- Quote from: arbcoind on July 12, 2012, 11:58:49 AM ---I'm looking forward to the theme weekends announcement.  There is garb to plot!  I don't know of anything new this year, it's always fun to just go and explore.

Gina

--- End quote ---

:D Its even more fun with a few pub stops along the way.

arbcoind:
Oh yes!  That is the first thing to explore.  And then the second, and finally the third.

Gina

kcdcchef:
they are touting expanded festival grounds on their facebook page, so i'm curious which way they expanded and what they've added. say what you want about the new ownership, but i love what they've done with the grounds in recent years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version