News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Can we start talking about 2013?

Started by Georgia Pirate, August 09, 2012, 01:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTraveler

Camping is always my favorite part of going to a faire... Does anybody know where people usually camp at?
The Traveler

BLAKDUKE

As I mentioned above.....    The first exit south on I-85 from the faire is a good place.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Lady Christina de Pond

well it sucks but i may not make it to Garf this year either if i don't find a job i won't get to go at all
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

BLAKDUKE

M'lady:

Trust me when I tell you,  I feel your pain and know whereof you speak.  I have been looking for 3 months and so far I am faced with deciding between Santa Fe NM and Charleston WV, if I can get an offer from either.

Blakduke
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Eric the Ugly

Wow.
Has it really been a whole other year already?

Well, thank goodness. :)

I'm certain me and The Girl will be there this year a handful of times, likely once or twice with the Itty Bitty Princess. :D

Here's to hoping for breezy and dry days!

Hack & Slash are back this year!!!!

My ale barrel which sits about my midsection has increased its hold so I hope the garb will cooperate. Here's hoping for that too! :P

Lady Christina de Pond

Black Duke i may have to move to get a job as well but If i get one i'll come home for Garf atleast once and Eric sounds to me The Girl has been feeding you well.
As for my Garb well it should fit a wee bit better this year than it did before i left
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

iain robb

Well, I am done talking about 2013. It's time for action.

We're checked into a hotel down the street from the Faire, the garb is hanging in the closet, and we have our two-for-one opening day tickets.

Hope to see a bunch of R/Fers tomorrow and Sunday. Say hi if you see us -- Saturday my wife will be in a blue velvet gown with Black Watch sleeves and forepart, and I'll be in a green doublet and Black Watch kilt.

Sunday, she'll likely be in the same dress, with red sleeves and forepart, and I'll be in a black doublet and a black-and-red kilt.

cowgrrl

My sibling may be attending your fine Faire Memorial Day Weekend & he was curious about what food was good. I know the generic items but I was curious as to whether or not there were special items he shouldn't miss. Thank you!!