News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone in the Beaumont/Port Arthur/Orange Areas?

Started by Autumn Blaize, August 13, 2012, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Blaize

I would love to get to know some of you before faire! I am a karaoke Dj in Orange so I work weekends but if anyone wants to do a meet and greet maybe at Sertino's? Just throwing it out there. Would be nice to meet some of the other clans I might not know that are in my area! ;D

Riot

I'm sure there are some out that way.. not sure how many though..

*mumbles to herself**not like in Katy where you can throw a rock without hitting 5 rennies*
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Glaodian

*waves from Silsbee.  Just a few minutes north of the Beaumont area.   ;D
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

Autumn Blaize

Quote from: Riot on August 13, 2012, 12:33:27 PM
I'm sure there are some out that way.. not sure how many though..

*mumbles to herself**not like in Katy where you can throw a rock without hitting 5 rennies*

LOL oh yes I know of many already but would always like to meet more. My clan is wanting to start doing our own pub crawls, movie outings and such and would love to get people involved. Any reason to pull out the garb lol

batninja

I live in DFW, but am visiting my mother in Silsbee; I'm leaving in a couple days.  Oddly enough, I used to be a karaoke DJ as well!  And I actually brought my garb into town (had my little brother try on a couple kilts!).
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.