News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hello from Clan Slow Kids At Play!

Started by Autumn Blaize, August 10, 2012, 05:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Blaize

We just found the forums! This is our first year as Slow
kids at play but our Mother clan Rogue Society has been around for years! Can't wait to get to meet everyone! Not too much longer now!!!

KiltedPrivateer

howdy Autumn.  Glad you finally found us.  We have a ton of fun here, just check the count down thread (o:

We have a meet and greet at TRF at the POW (Prince of Wales) pub every weekend right before the parade starts and then more mingling and pictures after parade.

We will eventually have a map up of the new grounds layout which will show where each of the clans pitch their tents.  Once its up, send me your coordinates and we'll put you on the map.

Look forward to meeting you at faire.

Lorde Charles of Clan Procrastination
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Hail and Well Met!  Welcome to our little home away from TRF!

What weekends do you and your clan plan to attend?
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Autumn Blaize

I know that this year S.K.A.P will be attending Pirate weekend as a group. We have a tradition of Halloween but the last two years we have had major drama and some theft so we are changing it up.
That being said there will be a few of us camping with our founding clan rogue society opening weekend and closing weekend.
My daughter is a Senior this year and is in band so we can not go as often as we have in the past but look forward to going next year every weekend!
Can't wait to meet everyone! TRF is my home away from home also. I have been able to go at least one weekend every year the past four years but my husband has gone at least one weekend for the last 13.
I am so glad I found this thread!

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

That stinks... The Clans have been tightening up their borders and snuggling up next to one another for better security... you should try camping row 7 and down... From McLotofus and south. 

*Although we all might be camping in new spots come next year*
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

maeven

*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

Riot

Like Bonnie said, Welcome to our funny farm... where life is beautiful all the time!
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"