News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Cowley County Renfest Is Rapidly Approaching

Started by Craigmeister, July 24, 2012, 06:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Good day.  Arkansas City, KS will be hosting the Cowley County Renaissance Festival on August 18th and 19th.  It is just 3 miles over the Oklahoma border on Highway 77 and about 10 miles east of I-35.  You can find their group page on Facebook.

It has moved from the park it was in the last few years under the name "Cherokee Strip Renfest".  The day I went last year was cloudy and the temperature never got above 80 degrees.  When I got back home that day in Oklahoma, it was sunny and over 100.  It must have been magic.

I posted a video of last year's event at www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0w6EQfb82U  

I hope to see you there.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

Huzzah!  Next weekend is the Cowley County Renfest!  The forecast in Arkansas City, KS calls for highs in the low 80's.  I can handle that.  For more info, see its Facebook Group Page.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

Just 2 more days 'til Ark City's Renfest!  Huzzah!

Craigmeister

I've posted my pictures for the relocated/reborn Cowley County Renfest in Arkansas City, KS.  What an awesome festival site!  I loved the layout!  I hope you get to enjoy it next year.

www.meistersrealm.com