News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A few Marylanders coming to visit!

Started by daniel paul, August 27, 2012, 09:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel paul

Merry meet M'lords and ladies! My wife and I, as well as another couple with which we're friends will be attending your fine festival on the weekending October 3rd and 4th. I'm hoping someone here can be so kind as to suggest a few good performances that are a must see, along with any local must try beverages and food. Of course if you and your lot are in attendance that day wed love to join in and partake in conversation and jest. All input welcome, and thank you for your time.

RenFestHQ

The Louisiana Ren Fest will be open during November and the early part of December
I noticed your post said October
If you are coming in November, let me know and I will let you know of some of the must sees

daniel paul

Nice catch! I didn't even notice I typed that. The 4 of us will be there both the 3rd and 4th of November.

daniel paul

Just a couple of days now. Hopefully this faire has more going on than this thread.

daniel paul

Just for the record, my wife, friends, and I had an absolute blast! It was wonderful to be able to hear the bagpipes of Haggis Rampant from all over the festival. Scarlets show was also amazing. She's definantly a must see. Also a wide beer selection, as well as some period correct, and not so period correct food made this an enjoyable experience for the four of us despite the wedding reception on the first day, and the rain on the second. BTW I have to say big ups to Brad the apple pie pirate for doing what he does best. Keep up the good work dude. Hopefully I get a chance to make it down there again.

RenFestHQ

Glad you liked coming down here
By any chance did you get to catch Peasant Court

daniel paul

No. We did not. My wife usually does more of the choosing of shows. I'm usually just along for the ride when it comes to that, with a few exceptions here and there of course.