News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Help ID this vendor

Started by Lady Gregory, August 28, 2012, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Gregory

They are located adjacent to the koi pond.  They sell furry tails, leatherware, and garb, and are  particularly well known for their washable silk. Their name escapes me and I lost their business card.  Any ideas?

theChuck

ive not been this year yet, but it's gotta be one of the ones listed on http://www.renfair.com/ny/thefaire/artisans.asp#Clothing. it might be moresca?
The Renlist - find faires near you!

Lady Gregory

Thanks.  Def not Moresca.  I have looked at that list, but nothing is jumping out at me.  I think I will google the vendor names as some of their websites are no longer active. 

Lady Gregory

After some investigation, I think it is Bullseye.  Unfortunately, no website.  Anyone familiar with them?

Jay Byrd

I will do my best to remember to look and see what their name is this coming weekend.  I do believe that you are correct and the name is Bullseye.

Jay Byrd

Lady Gregory

Koshiba

That vendor is Bullseye. As far as I know they don't have a website though.

Jay Byrd

It is Bullseye.  I had a card with all of their information but I have lost my wallet.  When I relocate the wallet I will provide more info.

Jay Byrd

Lady Gregory

Oh, no, I hope your wallet turns up.  No worries on the card.  I think (my husband hopes) that I have exhausted my garb spending for this season.  But if you do find it, I may have to place just one little order, lol.  Thanks for looking and sending good luck vibes that your wallet turns up.

Jay Byrd

Bullseye
Manager NYRF location---Alicia Reilly

565 w. 39th st
San Pedro, Ca 90731
phone 973 986 1295
emeraldhawk@yahoo.com

Found the wallet and the card.  This is the info that is on it.

Jay Byrd

Lady Gregory

Thank you so very much.  I am even more glad that you found your wallet.:)