News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 TRF Campground rules

Started by Quickie Mart, August 29, 2012, 01:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ravic

Quote from: az on September 24, 2012, 01:29:36 PM
I am working for Risa , Queen of the Gypsies at Fortunes of Valen. near the Odeon stage and pirates auction.

Cool. I'll be right down the path at the bookstore.

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: ravic on September 26, 2012, 02:21:13 PM
I am working for Risa , Queen of the Gypsies at Fortunes of Valen. near the Odeon stage and pirates auction.

Ravic, I thought you retired from working and were joining us in our drunken debauchery or at least our happy socializing.
I can't buy you a beer at POW if you are working...
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

KiltedPrivateer

Weren't you gonna retire?
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

ravic

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on September 26, 2012, 05:00:49 PM

Weren't you gonna retire?

Retired from managing. Time to let someone else be the evil boss. I did offer to help out a couple of shifts for the new crew till they don't need the training wheels anymore.

Besides, where else will the wenches know where to find me.  ;)

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: ravic on September 28, 2012, 12:11:19 PM
[

Retired from managing. Time to let someone else be the evil boss. I did offer to help out a couple of shifts for the new crew till they don't need the training wheels anymore.

Besides, where else will the wenches know where to find me.  ;)
[/quote]

Why, at the Prince of Wales, of course.  Otherwise I might get lonely.  Naa, not a chance when I have StudMuffin.  He always attracts the lovely ladies.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Lishy

Keeper, youll have some new company this year methinks. A certain handsome longhaired man and I need to do much more sitting than walking this year. . .
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Lishy on October 01, 2012, 11:26:05 AM
Keeper, youll have some new company this year methinks. A certain handsome longhaired man and I need to do much more sitting than walking this year. . .

While I am sorry to hear of the circumstances, your company is always welcome and appreciated.  And if I am the most mobile, I'll volunteer to make the ale runs.
Privy runs are on your own...
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Breandan

if the PoW would let kids in, we'd be there with ya. Alas, TABC doesn't distinguish between pre-teens trying to get drunk and an infant dependent upon the parents.
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

az

my friends purchased their tickets online and have to pick them up at will call booth. can they show the printout for the tickets to get in the campgrounds? we were able to last year
queen of clan Fukitol
member of Rogue Society
princess of gypsies under Queen Risa
member of clan Whimsy

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: az on October 03, 2012, 09:19:20 PM
my friends purchased their tickets online and have to pick them up at will call booth. can they show the printout for the tickets to get in the campgrounds? we were able to last year

Yes, shouldn't be a problem for them.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Breandan on October 03, 2012, 01:21:50 PM
if the PoW would let kids in, we'd be there with ya. Alas, TABC doesn't distinguish between pre-teens trying to get drunk and an infant dependent upon the parents.

Don't let that stop you, join in.  I'll make ale runs of you too. 
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Bonny Pearl

Oh I am sure you and Tiff could easily convince me to do some baby snuggling out at the picnic tables for a spell. Fi can be my helper. :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Hector_

I know what you mean.  This weekend will be the first without my kids in a very long time.  Very much looking forward to it!!

Lishy

Ditto what Bonny said. Just because I officially closed down the baby factory doesn't mean I don't still have the fever from time to time. :)
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Lishy on October 04, 2012, 08:13:39 AM
Ditto what Bonny said. Just because I officially closed down the baby factory doesn't mean I don't still have the fever from time to time. :)

Call it Grandbaby Training.....we get to give them back!!  ;D :D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88