News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

looking to be in a group

Started by daylight, June 27, 2008, 08:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daylight

I`am looking to be in a group of preformers , to preform at renfairs. I do not sing but I can act,script or improv. have done both serious roles as well as funny ones.  I do like to travel.   Please e-mail me  Thank you very much for your time ;D

willin

daylight,

you might want to post your desire to form or join a group of performers in the "Performer Topics".
    good luck with your endeavor, hope you make a connection with the right people.
GOT FEET ?

Emerald Shaunassey

Quote from: daylight on June 27, 2008, 08:01:59 AM
I`am looking to be in a group of preformers , to preform at renfairs. I do not sing but I can act,script or improv. have done both serious roles as well as funny ones.  I do like to travel.   Please e-mail me  Thank you very much for your time ;D

Hmm... wouldn't be jumping ship on this group of performers, would ya Bloodstone?  ;)  Was so hoping we hadn't worn ya out in just two short days!  Ah well, the pirate's life is nay for all.  Dinnae be a stranger if'n ya plan to disembark from the Kiss, aye?

Faire Winds and Followin' Seas,
Cap'n Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.