News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Final weekend pictures

Started by reese, June 16, 2008, 09:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese

OH, man...*deep sigh* I can't  believe it's over for another year.  In a way I'm so happy I don't have to endure another HOT weekend on the go, yet, OH LANDS will I ever miss my Ren Family!  Luckily I see many throughout the year, some more than others, but still... 

Anyway, here are some images from last weekend I took with my camera.  Enjoy and add to from what others may have. 

Reese

Hazzah to Tim and Jamie

Lord and Lady Derby with gypsys

Dallan, it was a pleasure meeting your family this weekend...oh please tell me I got the name right.

Plague drill in Noble's Glade

Last, but definitely not least....May Candy always have wings upon her feet and catch her lure

aidenoffairfax

Great shots... very meaningful!
Please go ahead and clear your throats... the hack has arrived!

reese

When I think of Candy, I hear the song "Wind Beneath My Wings", mainly because when she runs her spirit flys and she is an insperation to be had for all.  She has lifted many spirits to rise because of her strength, will, and unconditional love.  I know that despite her pain, her spirit is still soaring, she will always be flying where ever she is. 

Reese

Lady Jai

Reese,

Thanks for the pics.  I finally have something to show my co-workers.

Thanks for the pic of Candy.  I realized that we did not take a pic of her over the weekend.  She will be greatly missed.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Dallan

Reese -

Great pictures. It was a pleasure meeting you and Drew enjoyed meeting Richard.

Who is that good looking Pirate family?  ;) I hear that they were granted their Letter of Mark by the Queen.

Fight'n

reese

Man, Dallan, those are some good lookin' boys we have there!!  I didn't realize you got a Letter of Marque from the Queen, I was so busy taking pictures, I didn't listen to what was going on.  Congratulations!!

Reese

Dallan

Marque ... Mark, Tomatoe ... Tomatoe.  ;) Guess I've I still have a lot to learn.

They are pretty cute. Shame they are soooo camera shy. I'll have to send you the other pictures I have of them. They were really hamming it up.
Fight'n

reese

Yea, well, I could be spelling it wrong too...I've been known to do it on an occasion or more. 

Those boys really do need to learn to straighten up and behave when we want to take pictures...really now, it's so hard to get good pictures when they are posing so well  ;)

Truly, do you reeeeeeeeeeeeally wish for my Richard to rub off onto your sweet Drew?  Think long and hard on that one...that Sir Richard sure has practically everyone snowed, is this what you wish for your Drew to be like...then again...hmmmm perhaps your Drew could teach my Rich a thing or more...oh lands we'd be in so much trouble. 

Regardless, Drew looked so comfortable in his plaid, I think I may see if I can encourage Rich into some, someday.  I doubt it'll work, he loves his poofy pants almost as much as he loves his Queen. 

We'll have to find time to allow the kids to hang out and have fun with each other more, next time we meet. 

Reese

Master James

OK here are the pictures that came out of my camera.  The takers of the pictures are mostly Reese and Steve plus my daughter and her boyfriend and the before and after faire pictures were taken by my wife.  Reese I'll burn you a CD of the pictures for the party.  TimT and Lady Jai if you want PM me with an addy and I'll burn and send you pics of the renewal.  And now with out further adu the picutes!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563838386gXisAf

Enjoy!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

reese

Thank you Jim, I appreciate that.  I will say, Steve is never allowed to take pictures again...whenever I'm around.  There are far too many pictures of me.   ::)

Lots of good ones, thanks for posting them.

Reese

Pinn

Rats, the place I work won't let access the pictures you took MasterJames >:(, and by the time I get home I forget to look
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Dallan

Quote from: Master James on June 18, 2008, 07:18:06 PM
OK here are the pictures that came out of my camera.  The takers of the pictures are mostly Reese and Steve plus my daughter and her boyfriend and the before and after faire pictures were taken by my wife.  Reese I'll burn you a CD of the pictures for the party.  TimT and Lady Jai if you want PM me with an addy and I'll burn and send you pics of the renewal.  And now with out further adu the picutes!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563838386gXisAf

Enjoy!

Master James thanks for posting these.
Fight'n

Lady Bell

thanks jim, my mom forgot her camera this year.
Fidget'n M'Crack--Clan White
Mistress Frances Walsingham--VaRF
Owned by
Lady Bell -Chihuahua
Bella- Ital. Greyhound