News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

awsome

Started by darkranger, October 15, 2012, 06:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkranger

Cold, wet, rain soaked and lost but, with out a dought one of the best days at a fest. In a long time. Let me clarify...theres no such thing as a bad day at any ren. fest. This was a special day. For the few that venture out they were the true spirte if a fest.  This was my frist time at mid. Mi. an was very impressed with ever thing. Ive been attending fest for 26 seasons.it was a perfect day, great booths, good food and the best beer.it was a nice change, great music, plenty of fires to keep warm as well as a few good fair friends to make you feel welcome. The majic of the ren. Fair was in the air. It made the 6 hour round trip more then worth it , an i can't wait till June to go back.... ;D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

darkranger

PS... my wife even enjoyed as did my son... its in there blood too... ;D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Dave and Anne

We were there on Saturday. The June faire has a lot more vendors & entertainment. There is a lot of potential for Mid MI. The site is perfect, they just need that little push to make it even better. Its too bad more people don't give this faire a chance. If they could just get one more big act to come in, or add jousting. They have room up front for jousting.
The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're ......

McKilla

I realize this is a bit of a dead topic... but I had never heard of MMRF until I found this forum.  Definately going to plan on attending in 2013.
I'll try anything once.  Twice, if I like it!

darkranger

cant wait till spring, an getting back in the fest. season started
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Village Idiots - Kevin

The Village Idiots will be performing at MMRF for the first time this year!
Kevin Starnes
Artistic Director
The Village Idiots
http://www.rennieidiots.com

Wickedvox

"Not all those who wander are lost..."