News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Got my first tattoo today!

Started by Killian, June 28, 2008, 11:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killian

This was taken right after she finished it, so it's still a little red... I'll post another in a few weeks once its all healed.   8)

beeboy

nice....now i gotta save up money to get the tattoo i want

Taffy Saltwater

Very nice & welcome to the club - are you having it colored in?
Sveethot!

DeadBishop

Nice work!  Is that a family crest?

R/F.com member since 2003

Once Debauched

Sa-weet! 

Already got your next one picked out?  I hear *rolls her eyes & grins* they can be a bit addictive!
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

Very nice.  Will you get it coloured?
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Baron Doune

Story???  Do tell.

Scotch and popcorn...nothing quite like it...waiting.

Killian

It is indeed the family crest. Me and my brothers each got it. Once the 'rent find out, we'll see if I can convince the old man to do it too  :P

Don't know about color yet, as I don't know if there IS color do it... The version of the crest and history is just black and white.

Killian

Quote from: Once Debauched on June 29, 2008, 12:30:45 PM
Already got your next one picked out?  I hear *rolls her eyes & grins* they can be a bit addictive!

I do indeed have my next one picked out! It's going to be on the other arm. Higher up will be the Seattle skyline wrapped around my arm, below that, and upside down like a mirror image, will be the Minneapolis skyline. Not sure how detailed I'm going to go yet... Ideally, it would be full color, but since that costs a fair amount more, it'll probably be full detail with black shading, maybe some color where more imperative.

Pinn

Awesome tattoo. Makes me wish I had the money to get my family crest . But then where would I put it?
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Killian on June 29, 2008, 05:14:49 PM

I do indeed have my next one picked out! It's going to be on the other arm. Higher up will be the Seattle skyline wrapped around my arm, below that, and upside down like a mirror image, will be the Minneapolis skyline. Not sure how detailed I'm going to go yet... Ideally, it would be full color, but since that costs a fair amount more, it'll probably be full detail with black shading, maybe some color where more imperative.

Oooh, I like that idea! I really like the one you just got, too!

I'm thinking of getting my first one soon... I want to have "Bain ceol as an saol" written in Irish Gaelic script (it means "Reap music from life") with some sort of Celtic knot below it on my right ankle. Now that I will soon be giving up my Irish last name (yes, I am changing my name when I get married :D), I feel the need to assert my Irishness in some other manner.  ;D
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Erynn

Very nice! The dancing kilted fish make me giggle.  :D

I'm itching for another tattoo. Need to get my current one recolored first though.

DeadBishop

I have the itch to get another really soon....perhaps before fest.  Will give me a good excuse to get a day off of work... ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

Killian

Here is a pic with one of my brothers... All three of us got it done, but the third one is gone for a few days so we won't get the full group shot for a bit...

Sitara

George just got a new supply of needles so I will most likely have a new tatt before fest.  Yay!  I will be getting the crappy homemade anarchy sign I put on my hip whilst drunk and 15 covered up!
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Killian on July 02, 2008, 02:13:19 AM
Here is a pic with one of my brothers... All three of us got it done, but the third one is gone for a few days so we won't get the full group shot for a bit...

Very nice!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Synnovea