News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Sherwood Forest Faire - 2013

Started by PollyPoPo, November 17, 2012, 07:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maeven

You're right, Scarlet! There are way too many choices when it comes to new garb! I wanted to buy a little something for myself as well, but it's too hard to pick just one! lol...
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

*Teach*

Are we there yet?
Now?
How about now?
sigh...
It seems soooo far away and so close at the same time.
So much to do to get ready but I want to start now!

*hmmm... I need to restock my rum from TRF apparently*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

scarletnyx

Quote from: maeven on November 28, 2012, 10:50:22 AM
You're right, Scarlet! There are way too many choices when it comes to new garb! I wanted to buy a little something for myself as well, but it's too hard to pick just one! lol...

Look at the pretty I found! I would love it more if I could find someone to make this for me that lives around here, and I know PR has a few seamstresses amount our ranks so I may ask around, but this looks like it would be ridiculously warm towards the end of TRF/start of Sherwood.It's purely in the " Dreaming" phase, but it's so pretty..
http://www.etsy.com/listing/97457878/medieval-fantasy-wool-winter-coat-queen .

It also doesn't help that I just say " Rise of the Gaurdians" and now I am obsessed with the character North. Tattooed Imperialistic Santa with a army of yetis? Yes please.
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

LibraryPrincess

Quote from: scarletnyx on November 28, 2012, 02:37:50 PM
Look at the pretty I found! I would love it more if I could find someone to make this for me that lives around here, and I know PR has a few seamstresses amount our ranks so I may ask around, but this looks like it would be ridiculously warm towards the end of TRF/start of Sherwood.It's purely in the " Dreaming" phase, but it's so pretty..

I think the hat is the warmest part of this outfit. :P It wasn't too bad at TRF this past November. With open sleeves, I didn't get too warm during the afternoon hours, and with a few added layers, I was kept toasty once the sun went down.
Texas Renaissance Festival
Sherwood Forest Faire
Castle of Muskogee
Scarborough Renaissance Festival

Autumn Blaize

Looking forward to our first year at Sherwood! Washed all garb from TRF and just packed them right back into our garb tote ready to go!

PollyPoPo

And now it's 72 days 2 hours and 40 something minutes.

Cannon!  Not yet?

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

maeven

Quote from: scarletnyx on November 28, 2012, 02:37:50 PM
Quote from: maeven on November 28, 2012, 10:50:22 AM

It also doesn't help that I just say " Rise of the Gaurdians" and now I am obsessed with the character North. Tattooed Imperialistic Santa with a army of yetis? Yes please.

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pretty!!!!! I like that! I think I might end up getting a new top or a new skirt... still not sure. lol...
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

PollyPoPo

71 days, 2 hours, etc.

And here I am with a broken septic line I have to find and dig out.  Phooey.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

PollyPoPo

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

PollyPoPo

70 days 3 hours mumble something minutes and seconds.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

PollyPoPo

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Merlin the Elder

I seem to recall a period in history when "dig it" was not a bad thing...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

PollyPoPo

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)