News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St. Molden's Weekend 2013

Started by Molden, November 27, 2012, 12:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain robb

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on December 17, 2012, 06:14:52 PM
The suit and trench coat are cleaned, pressed, and ready to travel! I've even got a new tie for the occasion.  ;) :-*

Is it a bowtie? Bowties are cool.

My daughter got me a Tardis water bottle. It looks like a pint, but it's bigger on the inside.

Captain Jack Wolfe

You have to love Time Lord technology!  ;D

No bow ties for me, I'm afraid. I'm far too fond of the pinstripes and Chuck Taylors.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

iain robb

86 days.

I was going to say, "Looks like we're going to have a good turnout," then realized that "good" is perhaps not the appropriate word for the lot of us,

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Molden

Well now...ain't all that interestin'? ALL I have to say is - No dues, leadership, nor tree-house organization required for th' event. Show up, do as ye will, HAVE FUN - leave your flags, pins, and oaths behind. 'tis tyme t' PARTY Mateys!  8)

Ahhhh....I just Loves Anarchy I does!  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Seamus Ex Machina

Quick, somebody make up a St Molden's banner.  And a Clan.   Can we see it...?  Hundreds on men marching, singing bawdy songs, under the sainted Banner Of St Molden....

All wearing red shirts and tights......the mind reels.   ;D
Legendary Hellraiser

Pinn

OMGawds the horrors of many instead of the one.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

ShadowWraith

Captain Jack Wolfe

Coordinates entered and locked into the TARDIS! The Helmic regulator is still a bit wonky (as ever), so I'll most likely arrive a few days early. More beach time, yeah?  :D ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Athena

Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on December 28, 2012, 05:56:06 PM
Hundreds on men marching, singing bawdy songs, under the sainted Banner Of St Molden....

All wearing red shirts and tights......the mind reels.   ;D

Good Lord....that's too much to work with!  ;) ;) ;)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Welsh Wench

Quote from: Athena on January 05, 2013, 12:33:46 AM
Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on December 28, 2012, 05:56:06 PM
Hundreds on men marching, singing bawdy songs, under the sainted Banner Of St Molden....

All wearing red shirts and tights......the mind reels.   ;D

Good Lord....that's too much to work with!  ;) ;) ;)

So saith our favorite insultor regarding a certain 'Saint' -- ;)

Can't wait to see everybody!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Esperanza McDaniels

Posting this here as well as on the thread for the Family Gathering in March.

"Details are shaping up very quickly.  I am setting up a contract with The Clarion Hotel on Fowler for rooms for our visiting cousins.  Right now, I have a block of 10 rooms.  Please advise if our visiting friends coming for St. Molden's weekend would like to be included in the block of rooms.  You need only say you are in the block of rooms for The Irish Penny Brigade.  :)"
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Esperanza McDaniels

Oh, this is so I can let Clarion know I need MORE than 10 rooms blocked off.
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny

Molden

;D What a Classic Moment Wenchie!!! Great Day that was!  :D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Esperanza McDaniels

I now have confirmation of 15 rooms blocked off for The Irish Penny Brigade at a rate of $59 a night at The Clarion Hotel.  Please, anyone coming down for St. Molden's weekend or for the IPB Family Gathering, call 813-971-4710 and say you want a room that is blocked off for the IPB to get the special rate.  Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny