News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Shout out to Dark Cloud

Started by Rage, June 30, 2008, 12:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

Not sure if any of you are on R/F but if you are I want to say I love the Pirate bracers I purchased from you and LD loves the small Jar as well.

We will be back to see you guys next year!

Lord Clisto of York

Cory himself left after this past weekend to go to open up back at bristols opening. A few of the others are running the booth at the Upper WI faire. I can let him know when I see him for ya.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

ladiedragon

Cool, we are also planning on going to Bristol this up coming weekend so if you don't get the chance, we can probably see'em at Bristol.

Sitara

They will be pleased to hear that.  I love them kids!  I've been a Dark Cloud member since we started out as just a bunch of playtrons hanging out under the tree at MNRF.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Rage

I thought I recognized a couple of them.... after 25 years of attending MNRF you remember some people...lol...

So a member of Dark Cloud.....theres a thought.

Muffin

and.................................. Loves the Dark Cloud kitty "face" I so wanted to keep him!!!  :-* awwwwww so cute!!!!!

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Dayna

Change of location at Bristol this year.

Dark Cloud will be right across from the Pig N' Whistle, which is nearly spitting distance to Friends of Faire.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Marietta Graziella

If you see Dark Cloud, tell them that we were the ones who shared food with them at the WIRF camp grounds.  ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Rage

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on July 07, 2008, 10:57:15 AM
If you see Dark Cloud, tell them that we were the ones who shared food with them at the WIRF camp grounds.  ;D

Should have posted this on Friday. LD & I talked to Cory and some of Dark Cloud at Bristol.