News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Rendezvous 2013 - looking for new faires!

Started by DeadBishop, January 11, 2013, 06:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Gadzooks DB!  You're marking a decade on R/F.  It's been too long since we rendezvoused.

Norfolk

Quote from: DeadBishop on February 22, 2013, 03:36:43 AM
Apologies for not staying on top of this, my health is in decline and being in and out of clinics, hospitals, and out patient centers the past month, time had slipped away faster than I had realized. 
The Duchess and I are terribly sorry to hear of your ailment, DB, and wish you a rapid and complete recovery
Just call me "Your Grace"

RowenD

Quote from: Norfolk on February 20, 2013, 10:05:49 AM
KC gets my vote for Rendezvous this year!  The site is our all-time favorite, and the cast is probably the most professional and well-rehearsed we have encountered. 

Either Columbus Day or the weekend prior would be preferable; Labor Day tends to be really HOT!

The cast is one of the best I have ever encountered, and the skits were excellent.  and KCRF has plenty of decently close (and free) parking. 

The last time I went to KCRF in Bonner Springs was during NASCAR weekend (first week end in October) once.    I will avoid going during the first week of October (4,5 and 6th this year) in the future because the access roads and highways turn into parking lots, and I don't know the area well enough to take alternate routes without getting lost.

Kate

Quote from: Lairde Guardn on February 14, 2013, 11:44:48 PM
I would like to try to put a team together to put the 2014 Rendevouz in BARF, because it it in March, I was thinking we need to approve this year....

I strongly agree with BARF for 2014. We throw together one heck of a weekend for our out-of-towners! :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny