News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

14th?

Started by Carl, January 12, 2013, 04:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

Yeah we cant wait to see everyone
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Angus

Alas, me and mine will be once again unable to attend, I have missed so many events that I will be considered a "newbie" at the Castle...

Master Tinker, would you and your Belle, raise a cup for my Lady, and meself in remembrance of us, perhaps we shall once again grace our presence within the Castle gates, and with the company of such fine fellows as these...

...missing the Castleteers,

The Right Honourable Lord Angus, and Lady Paige.
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Imestra

Ah, Angus, thou art truly a renewbie, in light of all the (now) regularly attending Castleteers that hast yet to meet thee.
You are truly missed.
Curtro y Imestra chiming in, be there with bells on!  ;D
Sorry to read that Spirit cannot attend.   :(
Huzzah! Max & Kate! See you there!
8)
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Aunty Lou

And me, Aunty Lou, too!

Ulrik

The "crazy fumbling Pennsylvanians" wish to be added to the attendance list.  This includes Ulrik, Kathy, Mike, Amy, Testament & Lucas and newbies Sir Spanksalot & Devra.  We wouldn't miss it!  Ulrik has new stories for Sir Larry and just a reminder...bring your dollar bill!
Sir Ulrik & Lady Kathy Myers

renrat70

im not finding the normal page for those attending & what theyre bringing. are we bringing food & drink?  thank you     ::)

katieblueeyes

I know I am bringing the big chocolate chip cookies!

renrat70

we can bring some jelly dogs. maybe tato salad.

Old Tinker

thinks we's have all from dis'un,
finally took the time to get'r post'd.
come-one come-all, please post on this topic if thee are coming and what food stuff thy will be bring'n.
Robins are back and the chur'per' frogs have started to sing there song, but that here in Ken'tuk, we's be look'n for an early spring, (hope'n,  hope'n),
sorry if'n me's miss'd anyone, if'n so please just let me know,
we's still are watch'n,
Scribe for our LadyHawkeontheHill,
your Tink and Bell...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir Samuel

Please add me to the dates in question. I will attend this once again. Only to see good folks from all over the lands of course.
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress

Paul Blackpowder

I will be attending. Not sure about vittles, but will bring plates and plasticware.

Sir Samuel

For those interested, I will again be having a few Opening Weekend and second weekend Tickets to the Tennessee Renaissance Festival. I have a limited supply again this year so please let me know if you would like some. Thanks
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress

max and kate

TWO WEEK COUNT DOWN!
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

renrat70

it was looking a bit sketchy about us being able to be there for sure. but now its a definate. yay!!!! we cannot wait.    ;D

spirit

Plans have changed, I will be able to attend.  See you there.