NorthEast > Connecticut Renaissance Faire

2013 CTRF Robin Hood Springtime Festival : May 18 - June 2

<< < (3/6) > >>

LadyAsh:
It is now May, and very close to opening day of the faire. I hope I get some time to attend this year! :D

Bob of the Lake:
How time flies--Opening Day is just 2 weeks away! The Festival website has been updating the entertainment page and it looks like a good lineup. A number of new acts as well as many returning favorites. At long last, my faire season is about to begin!  ;D

LadyAsh:
I cannot wait for faire season to begin! I took off the 25th from work, so hopefully will find a way to attend the faire. :)

Lady Gregory:
Opening Day!!!!!

I'll be there tomorrow.  Can't wait!!!

Bob of the Lake:
I enjoyed a great opening day at CTRF yesterday but sadly missed everyone! I got there late thanks to a HUGE construction-related  backup on I-95 so I missed opening gate and a chance to "find" some fellow R/F-ers. I looked around all day for someone wearing a pin but to no avail. Perhaps next time.

I liked the new layout of the grounds and thought the shows were great. Johnny Fox always puts on an amazing show as does Gabriel Q; the amazing archer, Bill Darr; and the Iron Hill Vagabonds. I especially enjoyed Skarazula, a fantastic early music ensemble from Montreal. Unfortunately, they are only performing this weekend.

I'm hoping to visit again next Saturday and if she can make it, I'll be with my daughter. Hope to see some of you there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version