News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FEST FRIENDS

Started by peggyelizabeth, July 02, 2008, 11:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peggyelizabeth

Dreg-that's kinda funny b/c I knew you said you were mailing, so I was going to ask you wwhen it went out to see if it got lost!

Rage

Peggyelizabeth,

Could you either Ren mail or post who's checks you have received? Something like so and so Paid... so we know you got our check?

Leyla

Is it ok to sign up and pay at the fest? 

peggyelizabeth

I'll be sending an email to everyone in the near future (yes, Rage, I got yours)

Signing up at the Glade is a-ok. Just know that if you'd like to pay in cash, we won't have huge amounts of change with us.

Rage

renren

Sorry Peggy, have to throw another question atcha..
How much will the "weekend" rates be, is it per person,couple?

Thanks!
Renren :)
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

peggyelizabeth

we are planning on setting it at a per person, per day rate, to make things easier.  since some people may wish to "try us on for size" before commiting to a full membership or since others are only visiting for one day, that seems to be the most fair.

BTW, I'm visiting Bristol and my in-laws this weekend, so if you don't hear from me as promptly as you think you should, that's why.

renren

Thanks, Peggy!
Have a good weekend!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Hatter

Hate to be a skeptical wet blanket but..... Where do the procedes from this membership go?  Is this another opportunity to line Mr. Peterson's pockets?

Baron Doune

Peggy if you need something for the booth let me know.

I'm in between wood working projects right now.

Furniture wise.  But let me know soon.

No charge.

Kiss-me-Kate

Me too Peggy.  I have a couple of "ren-ish" table cloths I can donate as well.  Long oblong ones that would fit a rectangular shaped table-the banquety kind.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Marietta Graziella

Ditto me!  Whatever I can do to help out.  Sit for a shift.  Provide snacks.  Flog the wicked.  I'm all about helping.  :D ;)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

peggyelizabeth

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on July 21, 2008, 08:35:00 AM
Ditto me!  Whatever I can do to help out.  Sit for a shift.  Provide snacks.  Flog the wicked.  I'm all about helping.  :D ;)

really? you'd flog the wicked for me?
that's brilliant! (bet you get some practice at home)

groomporter

Wait a minute, "flog the wicked" -just be sure you are not "rewarding bad behavior"
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Rage