News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Alright already! WhoWhenWhere? You know the drill! Now quit poking me! =D

Started by LadyJessica, March 30, 2013, 01:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDCII

I shall be there, like the past 7-10 years past. First weekend is must. Second and third if I can swing. Depends on work and all. Never know when I'm going to be off and all. Don't really camp with anyone in particular... I'm setup shop near the Captain. Next-or near the bonfire. If you don't know me I'm the one with crazy lasers.. apparently.. Anyways this year I shall be there with not only the laser show in my tent, but also my homemade street legal dune buggy  ;D .

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: *Teach* on May 11, 2013, 08:26:02 PM
We shall be there at least the big three weekends.
We may make one other undertermined weekend but we won't know it until it happens.
I guess I should start making some loki soon...
(Any flavor requests?)

*also need to restock the rum stash*

Yeah... time to make the people at Specs ask themselves... "What the Hell does he need with all that Everclear?"   :o

;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

*Teach*

A while back when I was in Specs I gave the guy the recipe for one of my lokis. Apparently it was a hit. Next time I went in he told me everyone wanted more.
I told him only the first one is free lol

*Then the rum/loki trading began*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

LadyStitch

I wanted to get us on the list.  The PP, myself, and the fuzzlet are camping as usual with the Consillium Pirate weekend with about 15 people. We usually make port about D20 to E21.  It seems the older we get the furthur away we like to camp.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Riot

"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Well... i just got word that Laird Nasty will NOT be attending faire this season...   :( >:(

Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Riot

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on June 15, 2013, 07:43:48 AM
Well... i just got word that Laird Nasty will NOT be attending faire this season...   :( >:(

Makes mean face at him

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Riot

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on June 15, 2013, 10:36:15 AM
Health vs. Money vs. Faire... health won.

YEah I just got off the phone with him.. he is going to call the night of the party so we can yell and scream at him LOL

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I'm a bit different...  My continued good health DEPENDS on faire. Lol ;D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

maeven

This is EXTREMELY tentative for the moment, but now that Hubby has a new work schedule and has Saturdays off now, things are looking good.

We're thinking of camping Pirate Adventure Weekend (Does anyone know if PR is camping that weekend? I haven't posted here in a while and I'm not sure if I missed anyone mentioning that)

We will most likely daytrip for Opening Saturday. I'm not sure if I will hit up Opening Sunday just yet. It depends on how things go that morning.

As for Closing, it's looking like that might be a maybe as well.

This is the first year in a long time where we will NOT be attending AHE weekend, but it's all good.

I'll be sure to keep you posted if anything changes! :)
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

JackGonzo, MD

Possible Daytrip Opening Sunday.

For the second year I actually get to camp Pirate weekend, just simply overjoyed. Everything else is a depends on life in general.
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Hercules

Myself and boss wench will be hoteling it on opening weekend and on All Hallow's Eve. May day-trip on other weekends.  ;D
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

Breandan

We'll be daytripping Opening day, but unless we acquire more free tickets that'll be it for the year. I was serious about the not-giving-them-another-dime thing :)
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

batninja

Looks like I'm camping first weekend!  I haven't made opening weekend in YEARS.   I don't have a group this year, so maybe there's room with McLotofus?
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.