News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's Faire Season!

Started by Chelsy, April 20, 2013, 01:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsy

It feels weird making this post instead of having someone else do it, but I was surprised to see that faire starts in TWO WEEKS and no one has gotten the ball rolling here yet!

What's everyone up to this season? I'll be there with fiancé and family in tow on the 18th. This is our first year having to make the drive from South Carolina, but also my tenth year at TNRF, so I'm not missing it for the world!

Can't wait to see you all in the Glen. :)
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Sigundo

I lucked out and saved enough cash from the GA Ren festival to add another long-distance (for me) faire, so the Tennessee fair is it. Weather permitting, will be going on the 10th of May (if I can get off work, that is). I hope no floods this year.
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

CapnFayeCutler

Hahaha normally RFP or Me or Kirk or Avidd or someone makes the usual posting... OMG FAIRE STARTS IN TWO DAYS!!! Sadly I'm only going to be able to make it May 11th for the Irish Penny Brigade invasion.

I am very sad that I cannot make more days this year, but now I live about six hours away.

I will definitely cherish the time I do get to see my FAIREmily! :)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Chelsy

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on May 02, 2013, 09:40:58 AM
I am very sad that I cannot make more days this year, but now I live about six hours away.

I used to live in central Kentucky, Faye, and now I'm in Charleston, South Carolina, so I understand the struggle completely! :P
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

renfairephotog

Missed you opening day. It was in the 40s and raining. We stayed awhile. I didn't want William out in the rain and cold too long.
Sunday it hailed in Winchester.(about an hour south of faire.)
Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on May 02, 2013, 09:40:58 AM
Hahaha normally RFP or Me or Kirk or Avidd or someone makes the usual posting... OMG FAIRE STARTS IN TWO DAYS!!! Sadly I'm only going to be able to make it May 11th for the Irish Penny Brigade invasion.

I will definitely cherish the time I do get to see my FAIREmily! :)
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer