News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Is it too soon to start a countdown for 2013?

Started by Alaric, May 16, 2013, 10:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arbcoind

40 more days...time to start garb plotting.

Gina

Alaric

Time is flying  opening day will be here before I know it

loxley

I see the website has been updated.  I am pleased that the German Brothers are returning, but I don't see Flourish listed.  Does anyone know if Flourish is performing this year?

arbcoind

Online ticket sales have started.

Oh, and only 25 more days...

Gina

SirRichardBear

Its confirmed I'll be visiting again this year most likely the Sunday before Labor day.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

arbcoind

SirRichardBear,  that is children's weekend.  If you have anyone under 12 visiting with you, they get in free with a paying adult.

Gina

arbcoind

19 more days!  Got my tickets in the mail.  Perhaps this cooler weather will stick around...

Gina

Alaric

I hope the cool weather stays around as well

LissaRoisin

Perhaps not this year but next year I hope to attend. I have family in Butler, PA who have offered to let me stay.
I live in Cincinnati Ohio
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

arbcoind

Lissa, come visit us!!!

9 more days.....I have ostrich feathers strewn about my kitchen island.  It's a happy sight.

Alaric

Forecast for Saturday is 80 partly cloudy and a 20% chance of rain.  Looks like it is goign to be a nice day (crosses fingers)

arbcoind

Yup, I can handle 80 degrees.  It is supposed to be in the low 60s in the morning...all good! 

4 more days until opening cannon. 

Gina

Alaric

Had a great time at opening day.  There was a pretty nice sized crowd there today. I somehow managed to avoid the numerous pools of quicksand  ;)  yeah it was pretty muddy in spots.

When I got home and was changing back into my Danes I ripped  my pants  >:( they are ruined so now I need to pick up some new ones.  I guess,after 5 years they had enough abuse .

arbcoind

It was beautiful for opening day, mud aside.  I don't recall seeing the jerky guy nor did any of us hear the bells.  Hmmmm?  Bring on week two!!

Gina