News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I'M COMING TO COLORADO!!!!

Started by squiregaby, May 29, 2013, 02:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squiregaby

Just what the title says!! I shall be gracing your beautiful Shire with my presence on Opening Day!! I will also have my husband and son with me.
Yep! I have a baby now!! So...Look for me! If you can't find me, stop in at Legacy Forge or at the Joust to ask where I was seen last!
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Francisco Paula

You better come by the big cat show and say hi to me.

Nighthawk

Sweet! I'll be there opening day as well. Hope to see you.

squiregaby

I shall try to visit everyone!!
Squire Gaby

Norfolk

Huzzah, Squiregaby!  The Duchess and I will make every effort to track you down!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Butch

I am trying to make it for Saturday, 6 Jul.  I wish your lanes were open all 3 days after Independence Day!  Not sure who will be with me; prob my wife and son.  Prob stay at the AF Academy again.  HUZZAH!

Blushing

Huzzah indeed!  It will be delightful to see you again!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Norfolk

Huzzah, indeed, Butch!  The Duchess and I are looking VERY much forward to having you and your family here.

Francisco Paula

I am really sad i will miss you butch since i will be on the road back from texas that weekend

Butch

Blushing:  Me too!  Hey, we went to the St Louis Ren Fest recently, and thought of you!  They have an "Under the Mango Tree", they don't have you working there!

Norfolk and Duchess:  Likewise!  I certainly love seeing you two!

Francisco Paula:  Well what a drag!  I really like the cat show, and was looking forward to seeing you there!

I made my reservation today at Peterson AFB (the AF Academy was full).  We will arrive sometime on the 5th, attend your faire on the 6th, and back on the road the 7th.  I can hardly wait!

Francisco Paula

Well if everything goes right you will be seeing me in October with my better half

squiregaby

We may not make it afterall :(
Because of the stupid fires. :( Our monkey has enough breathing problems due to the dust down here and we don't want to complicate the issue further with smoke. We'll make the decision Friday night so we MIGHT still be there!
I hope to see you guys, but if I don't there's next year and MAYBE there won't be stupid fires AGAIN next year. :)
Squire Gaby

Norfolk

The Duchess and I live about ten miles SSE of the site.  The smoke at our house is thick enough to make breathing difficult for otherwise healthy humans.  It may be somewhat better in Larkspur.

As much as we would like to see you at Faire this season, it might be advisable to postpone your trip until later this season or next year.

Capt Spleen

Yesterday 6/12/2013 (Wednesday), Parker was extremely filled with smoke, yet Castle Rock was clear as was just North of the faire site.

Today 6/13/2013 (Thursday), Parker was clear and so was Castle Rock, however, Larkspur hazed a bit in the late morning, and was again clear in the afternoon.

The winds of change are just that. Ever changing and as unpredictable.

For those attending faire, fair air to you all, and may  all  be healthy and well.