News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Oklahoma storm check in? (admin move if not appropriate please!)

Started by StilettoWolf, May 31, 2013, 08:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StilettoWolf

Bad bad storms tonight.

In Okc/Norman area right now. Tulsa is going to get hit too. I would love to hear if everyone is okay after it dies down.

Right now Tulsa is okay, I'll check in tomorrow/tonight when/if we are safe.

StilettoWolf

Craigmeister

We made it through in B.A. alright on May 30th.  I got the fam in the cellar before the city blew the sirens.  They were WAYYYY late in doing that.  It hit about 4 miles east of us.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Merlin the Elder

That storm system carried into Arkansas.  We saw the beginnings of a small funnel looking out of the back door of our new home. Our house and the next-door neighbor got the brunt of the storm on our block before it moved on. It took me two days to clean up the resulting debris. The neighbor took a tree to the roof.

Once the storm eased, we went to check on the house we were moving from. It also took a tree to the roof. Damage was actually fairly minor. The tree that came down was dead, and scheduled for demolition anyway.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...