News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

May 31st - ValleyFair

Started by Random Girl, May 09, 2008, 06:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Lily

I have a bunch of those subway coupons for $10 off.

SleepyArcher

I work but I'm trying to get Jenn to go and have some fun on her own with you guys. She needs some "adult" time with being around kinds all the time. We are going June 23rd for her Bday so the kids can wait and go then.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Rage

I used to be able to get them through work too but not sure on the prices, won't be going anyways.

To bad, we could have used the gimp in a wheel chair factor to get everyone to the front of the line for the ride....lol....

Willum Povy

We'll be dead tired but Lukasz and I should make it down still.

I'm dressing up pirate style friday night and chaparoning an all night grad party for my youngest brother...  Lukasz works until 6am sat morn...  then we head down!

FUNNEL CAKES....  HERE I COME!!!

SleepyArcher

I think Jenn is going to go so if anyone has an extra coupon that would be great. Casey is babysitting. Im sleeping. Have fun!!!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Random Girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Reminder, this Saturday!!! you know you wanna!!!
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Capt. Bacardi

We are back and ready to go!!!!  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

CelticOne

Quote from: harem_pants on May 27, 2008, 09:56:39 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Reminder, this Saturday!!! you know you wanna!!!

I know I wanna too, but I'll have to pass this year, next year however if you go again i'd be up for it.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Muffin

Whoooooo Hooooooooo!!!! Valleyfair!!! I can't wait!!!!!  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Random Girl

BTW Muffin-

I totally passed out maybe 10 minutes after walking in the door last night.  Tanner had to carry and put me to bed.

So worth it though.
~~Nessa~~

Toarmod

Quote from: Toarmod on May 16, 2008, 11:26:42 AM
FYI I may be able to get discount Tickets

Through my work i can get:

regular tickets are $24.50, the early/late tickets are $22.50.
Jr/Sr ticket is $14.95
Parking passes:  $10.00 at the gate or prepaid $9.00

These are VF's gate prices:

Regular
(Ages 3-61 & 48" & taller in shoes)    $36.95
Junior/Senior
(3 years & older and less than 48" tall in shoes, or 62 years & older)
   $14.95
2 years & younger
   FREE
Daily Parking
   $10.00

Just need to check on how many I can get. Anyone else have/find any deals?

OK i just checked on this i can get pretty much as many of these as I want. So for the low low price of 22.50 who wants em,
Lets get a list together so I can get these purchased. Also for those of you who are driving if you wan the reduce parking rate i'll need to know that as well.

So far I've got:

Myself & Synn
Harem_Pant (2)
Willum (2)
Muffin & Capt (2)

Random Girl

Capt. B and I have also accumulated a bunch of coupons for $10 off. Which brings it to 26.95.

::EDIT:: However Tanner and I will gladly take 2 tickets at the super duper cheap price.  Can I write you a check that you would be so kind as to not cash until the following Friday?  *grin*  paycheck to paycheck sucks ballz
~~Nessa~~

Willum Povy

Lukasz and I were going to get some $10 dollar off coupons for when we got there.  I have no clue what time we'll be down.

Do we have a set time we all want to meet there?  Are we meeting at the gates or in the lot?

Don't know what you've gotta do with those tickets Toarmod but I could get 2 of them from you at some point?!

Toarmod

Quote from: harem_pants on May 28, 2008, 01:27:00 PM
Capt. B and I have also accumulated a bunch of coupons for $10 off. Which brings it to 26.95.

::EDIT:: However Tanner and I will gladly take 2 tickets at the super duper cheap price.  Can I write you a check that you would be so kind as to not cash until the following Friday?  *grin*  paycheck to paycheck sucks ballz

I wish that I could, but as I don't get paid till the following Friday and I'll have to "front" the cash for these I'd appreciated payment on Sat or poor Toar shall be broke'ed   (paycheck to paycheck does suck :))

Quote from: Willum Povy on May 28, 2008, 01:51:32 PM
Lukasz and I were going to get some $10 dollar off coupons for when we got there.  I have no clue what time we'll be down.

Do we have a set time we all want to meet there?  Are we meeting at the gates or in the lot?

Don't know what you've gotta do with those tickets Toarmod but I could get 2 of them from you at some point?!

Yup I'll be pickin them up as soon as i get a final count! (hopefully tomorrow)

Willum does bring up a good point should we meet somewhere other than the VF (i.e. Grab some breakfast, hand out tickets/ parking passes.

Which segways to another point "parking passes".  Please let me know if you need those as well!

Willum Povy

You save a dollar on parking passes thorugh your work?  10 at the gate and 9 from you?