News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

First weekend a thorough success!

Started by Tazjia Swiftsail, July 08, 2013, 09:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazjia Swiftsail

Thank you to all who work so hard to get SRF ready for opening weekend. The cast is wonderful as always and the performers were as superb. Also fun to find a new type of hard cider at a few of the pubs but VERY grateful that they kept the woodchuck also! (though the Angry Orchard tasted good it gave me painful acid tummy like crazy which never happens when I drink only the woodchuck cider - so I will be sticking to that from now on) As soon as I get pics uploaded I will have a far superior avatar!  ;D I can't wait for the weekend to come again!
Tazjia Swiftsail at your service!
Me: ~renaissance festival addict|animal lover extraordinaire|nature lover|landlocked Pirate Queen|ink addict~

turlough dubh

if this were like Facebook id click the "like " button on that!!!!
seeker in the north

BLAKDUKE

O.K.  I'll ask the pregnant question.  What's wrong with the Avatar that is there now?????? 
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Tazjia Swiftsail

The one that is there now is the new one ;) it changes on all your posts once you change it but when I wrote that I hadn't yet.
Tazjia Swiftsail at your service!
Me: ~renaissance festival addict|animal lover extraordinaire|nature lover|landlocked Pirate Queen|ink addict~