News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to OHRF

Started by LissaRoisin, August 14, 2013, 08:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LissaRoisin

17 more days until opening gate!
Who will be there opening day?

I will be working at the Silver Squirrel booth. I will be attending on Saturdays (working), and the occasional Sunday with my mini-pirate (not working).
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

StareNorthSteve

I won't be there opening day but will be for pirate invasion. More importantly, I just wanted to get a response on here...it's been a really lonely board these past few months.

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

LissaRoisin

It has. I'm hoping this will help.

I'll be there pirate weekend working on Saturday. I may shoot for Sunday with my son too
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer

WindChime

I hope to be there every weekend working in my booth Creations By CherBear. I might not be there barbarian weekend if I get the ok from my back doctor I want to do the Celtic Festival at the Kentucky Faire site.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

StareNorthSteve

It looks like we'll be heading down on Sunday. See you all then.

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

max and kate

We'll be down the closing weekend as usual but may also make Albannach weekend, depends on funds.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: max and kate on September 12, 2013, 07:31:33 AM
We'll be down the closing weekend as usual but may also make Albannach weekend, depends on funds.

Kim and I will be there for Albannach too...just not sure whether it be Sat or Sun. Hazzah!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

LissaRoisin

I will be working at Silver Squirrel that Saturday and walking around with my little pirate on Sunday
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer

Lord Clisto of York

I shall be there once again on the weekend of the 19th and 20th. Hope to see many of my away friends there as well.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Capt. Morgan

Drat! Will miss you, Lord Clisto, by a week...unless I win the Lottery! Will raise a pint to you when we go, and be kind to do the same for us!

((HUGS))
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Lord Clisto of York

I will do so with great honor.. You will be missed.  I shall also have my lovely wife with me in mundanes, of course. She is looking forward to it. Let's just make sure to keep pressure on the druids so the weather stays nice for the last weekend.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Landsknecht_OH

The lady Claudia and I Ken aka (Hanss) Of the Landsknecht plan of being there for opening Weekend.  We will be at faire as often as we can. Living in Indianapolis makes it a bit harder to get there and often as we would like.   Sept 13, My Lady and I will be married, and we will be Baron and Baroness.  Soo we are looking forward to seeing everyone at OHRen this year!
Das Nachtjäger Fähnlein (The Night Hunter Company)

Captain Itchy Scratchy

I shall be there every weekend  as I am every year!
IBRSC #1715 
IFRP   #1649
Captain of The Mandalore's Bounty
Lost Viking
Loveland "Castleteer"
knight of Briarwood
Knight of Willy Nilly on the Wash

Dragonlord

17 days until opening. We need to get some chatter going on this board. What weekends does everyone have planned to attend?

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Dragonlord on August 13, 2014, 11:10:41 AM
17 days until opening. We need to get some chatter going on this board. What weekends does everyone have planned to attend?

Dragonlord....please start a new 2014 topic as this is a pickup from last year. Sad to say....not much chatter since then.  :-\
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale