News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Free Advertising For Acts In & Around OK

Started by Craigmeister, August 28, 2013, 05:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Good day.  I'd like to compile a list of vendors and entertainers on my site so anyone who is coordinating a faire can find their info to contact them.  Please send your name, what you do, your website and or phone number to:  craig@meistersrealm.com

Also, if you would like to send me your logo, I will advertise your business or act on my flyers or my website for the small sum of $50 per year.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Dracconia

Hey Craig,

How would a faire coordinator or manager get access to this list?
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Craigmeister

My plan was to put it on my website ( www.meistersrealm.com ).  However, I only received one response.  I do have several entertainers and vendors already listed on the "Performers/Vendors" page of my site but it doesn't have contact names, phone numbers or locations listed.  Just their websites and some very brief descriptions.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

I heard that some vendors thought I wanted $50 just to put their names & business' info on my website.  That is not the case.  I'm looking to create a list of performers and vendors for FREE, so faire owners can see what they do, what their phone number is and which faires they will be at throughout the year.

The only time I ask for money is if anyone would like me to put their logo on my website Welcome Page or on the flyers I hand out, as the McPherson (Kansas) Scottish Festival did a few months ago.

So, if you would like me to add your act's info, please send the name of your act, the type of act you have, your website and/or phone number and which events you'll be at in 2014 so your fans can find out where you are.  All of this, I will do for free.  Grammercy!