News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to RenDezvous!!

Started by Tamtaro, September 19, 2013, 03:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Marietta Graziella

Holy Hannah! By this time next week we'll be in the thick of morning traffic, on our way down!  Huzzah!  ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Got my White Elephant gift today!  Hard to believe in 5 days, we'll be in Bonner Springs!

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Merlin the Elder

Do you know how rare white elephants are?!? Is it okay if it's a little off-colour?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on October 05, 2013, 04:52:38 PM
Do you know how rare white elephants are?!? Is it okay if it's a little off-colour?

I've seen many a pink elephant in my days.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

iain robb

Pink. You had to bring up pink. I am trying to figure out right now why on earth I decided to make one more set of sleeves for my wife's gown. Starting today. In pink. What was I thinking?

Merlin the Elder

No one seems to be counting down, but festivities begin in less than 36 hours!!

Safe travels to all!

Ms Trish

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Rowan MacD

Well, the Weather Witch was liberally bribed with Kandy Korn, and has decreed that the weather will cooperate for the RenDezvous weekend at KCRF; especially for those worried about overheating in noble garb (though KC has plenty of shade).
   Pleasantly sunny Saturday and Sunday with highs in the mid 60's.  Columbus Day itself- Highs will remain in the 60's but with a 60% chance of T-storms.
   That should reduce the schoolkid presence for those of you planning on making a 3 day weekend of it. ;)
  Enjoy!
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Butch

10 hours 45 minutes!

And the highs have been bumped up to 73 for Bonner Springs Sat and Sun, and 0% chance of rain; still 60% chance of rain for Mon.

Amyj

Safe travels all!!!  See you bright and early tomorrow!  (well...sorta bright...semi-early at least!)  We bringeth the O'Fallon pumpkin ale!   ;D
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Merlin the Elder

In Rennie time, the count is ZERO!  We're here, Butch is here, Gauwyn and Adelay are here, Iain and Julie...more, I think, but I haven't seen them...

Less than 2 hours to PAR TAY.

Rowan MacD

We will be there in spirit!  Make sure you check out Tig'r Toggs!

I'm at work right now-then headed to Vala's Pumpkin Patch with the grandson, and a housewarming party later on...
  I was a far too short faire season for us this year.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

eloquentXI

I 'm sorry I didn't post before now that I would be unable to attend. Things have been so crazy. Unfortunately with vehicle repairs and medical bills, there went faire money this year. I hope you all are having a wonderful time!!!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)