News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

July 26 & 27

Started by Scotsman, July 08, 2008, 06:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

LOL..i looked for you MMario....you must have  been away from your booth !   
  Yea, your booth looked pretty busy !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

MMario

nine out of ten times if I am not in the booth (or immediately outside it) I'm on the bridge.

MMario

Scribe_Wear

I was there on sunday but i didnt get to meet anyone kinda made me sad :'(. But like Lady Amy of York said there were alot of first timers there and not many people in garb.  But it was a nice day an its nice to see some of the actors families come an watch them perform.
Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.

Scotsman

We came, we saw ... we drank!

We had a great time at your shire but it was difficult to link up with anyone for the crowds were huge! I can tell you we dropped a lot of cash shopping though!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lord Finger

Glad to hear you had a good time, Scotsman! I ended up stuck at work so was unable to attend. Maybe I can say hello at MDRF sometime.

Scotsman

Quote from: Sterling Scot on July 29, 2008, 01:00:50 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time, Scotsman! I ended up stuck at work so was unable to attend. Maybe I can say hello at MDRF sometime.

Indeed cousin!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Arianwyn

Well..I got stuck at the Canada/US border for over an hour...then in the line up of cars to get into the parking lot (not complaining about that one, it's been a long time since i was part of that crowd going into a Faire....lol)...it was noon by the time i got there...wandered around looking for RFers.....found two...and thank you for the lovely welcome. 

Was there on Sunday, made for a bit of a lonely weekend.....gotta find me a companion to go with me..... :(  Wish there was a Renaissance/Medieval Dating site...

Trying to decide if i should go to Maryland, Pennsylvania or Ohio now.....

Be well all....

Arianwyn

Scotsman

Quote from: Arianwyn on July 29, 2008, 08:33:35 PM

Trying to decide if i should go to Maryland, Pennsylvania or Ohio now.....
Arianwyn

Sorry we missed you, but to help with you question ... go to all three  ;D
We will be in MD all season ... PARF on Sept 20, Oct 4 and Closing weekend ... OHRF 13-15 Sept.
Next time I will give you our cell numbers so we can link up.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Arianwyn

Thanks Scotsman....will do the same and give you my cell too...oh, and thanks for the 'help' deciding which Faire to visit next, lol.

Be well and hope to see you and the lovely Lady Guinness again before this Faire season is over......

Arianwyn

Tygrkat

Quote from: irish on July 27, 2008, 10:06:15 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh the day is coming close! I will try to attend that saturday, to wish you all the best, in person!  :)

Irish, that would be fantastic!  The more the merrier!!!  ;D

...does anyone else know if they'll be going on the Saturday of closing weekend? I'd love to celebrate our wedding at Faire with my R/F Fairmily as well as the other family and friends that will be there...especially since I missed seeing so many of you Pirate weekend!  ;D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.