News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Super 8 Guests - Please read

Started by Delireus, October 08, 2013, 08:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delireus

Hello! I just got a call from the hotel, the faire is out of actual tickets to give to those of you who are staying, but there will be a list at the will-call booth with your name on it to get a free ticket! But, I need all of you who are staying to call the hotel at (913) 721-3877 and make sure you're listed under the Rendezvous2013 group! The password is Rendezvous2013 - that is it. If they say they can't find it, that's a lie, it's there, and you can threaten them with the fact that Shanon will call them again. I swear, every one who works there knows me, I call like once a day :P

So, PLEASE, call and confirm that you and your guests are on the list, otherwise you might not be on the will-call list for a ticket! When you get to faire, go to the will-call booth, which is right at the front gate before you enter faire, and tell them your name and that you are under the Super 8 Rendezvous2013 list. Thank you so much, I hope to see you guys this weekend!

- Shanon
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Norfolk

Free ticket, singular?  I thought the arrangement was for one free ticket per night booked.  Please clarify.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Marietta Graziella

Just spoke to Dave at the hotel. We are confirmed, on the list, for 1 ticket PER HOTEL NIGHT (a total of 3 for us).

We still require 3 more tickets for the weekend but will purchase that deal, as described in another thread, on Saturday morning.

See you all soon!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Just verified ours -  not sure if on Saturday you can pick up all 3 - or if we have to go to will call each day (we are staying 3 nights)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin the Elder

Since I did not book via phone, but rather by their online reservation system, will I still be eligible for the comps?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Butch

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on October 08, 2013, 10:36:22 AM
Since I did not book via phone, but rather by their online reservation system, will I still be eligible for the comps?
Merlin, call and ask!  The worst they will do is say "NO"!

Butch

I just called too, and I am on the list!

Shanon, thank-you for your tireless work in getting the hotel, and keeping the hotel in line!  Your direct efforts have gone a long way to ensure our RenDezVous event will be fantastic!

Norfolk

Just call me "Your Grace"

iain robb

Merlin the Elder

They aren't doing tickets for us since we had to reserve outside the group... ah, well...such is life... We'll just get the $30 passes as the gate.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

JoanofWrenwyck

David and I are confirmed with the hotel and that we are on the list for tickets at will call.  Thank you Shannon for putting this all together for us.   This will be our first Rendezvous and we are looking forward to meeting all of you.   Joni & Dave aka Lady Margaret Wyatt (The Lady Lee) & Sir Anthony Lee.
Joni & David Aldrich, aka Lady Margaret Wyatt and Sir Anthony Lee