News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MIRF Photos

Started by Black Armor, July 08, 2008, 09:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Armor

I am posting this photo again because Poldugarian Warrior wanted to take a look at it and I couldn't get it to attach to the message I sent him.  Anyway, I don't see a thread for posting MiRF photos so I think it's a good excuse to start one here. 

This was taken in front of Pyramid Leather on the last day of faire last year.  I don't know who anyone is except the Pyramid Leather owner and his employee and my cousin who is wearing my black armor costume 

nliedel

Handsome group. I was there. How on earth did I miss all this? Darn.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Poldugarian Warrior

There I'am 2nd from the right. And the guy next to me far right is my brother. Thanks for posting again.
It is a very cool pic.

maelstrom0370

No offense, but that is the CRAZIEST 4-H group photo I've ever seen!  ::)

L Dale Walter

QuoteNo offense, but that is the CRAZIEST 4-H group photo I've ever seen!  ::)
Raise the cows, not wear the cows!

They must have been punk rock cows, with all of the spikes...

Oh, oh, oh, I am on a roll this morning!  This RPM stuff WORKS (see other posts for explanation).

LDW

nliedel

Quote from: L Dale Walter on July 11, 2008, 07:26:54 AM
QuoteNo offense, but that is the CRAZIEST 4-H group photo I've ever seen!  ::)
Raise the cows, not wear the cows!

They must have been punk rock cows, with all of the spikes...

Oh, oh, oh, I am on a roll this morning!  This RPM stuff WORKS (see other posts for explanation).

LDW
I saw the other post and want to know more. So mail me. I'm busy this summer preparing for a marathon and I'm lifting again, so anything to help.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor