News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2008 Group Rate Discount Tickets!!!! <ORDERS CLOSED>

Started by Lord Dragonspyre, July 08, 2008, 09:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dragonspyre

Quote from: Messyn McCleavage on August 26, 2008, 02:59:06 PM
I saw on TRF's main site on the ticket ordering page that they offer the same discount prices via paypal (a dollar more for regular days, though.)  They also offer a season pass of sorts for $230 (17 days worth) which is even cheaper than the separately ordered discounted tickets ($246 at your price, which is still less expensive than all discounted days purchased separately from TRF site, might I add, thank you!)

The problem is, it will not let me order this package, only the other types of tickets. Do you know if this deal will become available before faire? Tis merely a glitch, mayhaps?

I'm not a member of TRF management, just a playtron, so I have no idea. You can call their toll free number and ask them though...
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Martin Montgomery

Lord Dragonspyre! I will need 9 tickets for Opening Weekend! Don't  know if we'll be there Saturday or Sunday but we will be there!!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Martin Montgomery

Change that to 11!!  Money order Mailed today!!
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Lord Dragonspyre

Okay folks... the deadline is fast approaching this Friday. If you still need tickets, let me know!

So far I have ticket orders for:

Dona Catalina (4 regular, 4 TF friday)
Lady Jessica (1 opening, 3 regular)
Taffy Saltwater (2 opening, 2 regular, 1 TF Friday)
Riot (2 regular)
Captain Faye Cutler (2 regular)
Eldatari (8 regular, 1 regular child)
Yrose (2 opening, 8 regular)
Bonny Pearl (2 opening, 1 opening child, 12 regular, 3 regular child, 1 TF Friday)
Martin Montgomery (11 opening)
cowgrrl (4 regular, 4 regular child)

Please double check your order here so I know I have it down correctly.

If you ordered tickets and your name isn't on here, please RenMail me ASAP.

If you want to order tickets, RenMail me.

Horseman of Debauchery

eldatari

I just sent you a renmail but thought I would post it here as well.
Do to us having to evacuate, We will not be able to afford the 9 tickets I had requested.
I hope this is not a problem.  Sorry.

Othelius

I need 3 Regular Adult Tickets, send me renmail for payment.

Taffy Saltwater

Don't know when you're planning to mail these, but will let you know when we're back in town to receive mail.  It's bad enough Ike has left us powerless, but he'd better not mess w/faire!
Sveethot!

Bonny Pearl

just got power restored!  yay!

i sent a rm to you LD!

cheers!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Taffy Saltwater

Sveethot!

Bonny Pearl

*bouncing around*

are they here yet?  are they here yet?  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Martin Montgomery

13 Days left and no tickets have arrived!!!  :o Whatever shall I tell my Friends???!!?  :-[ They are on the way RIGHT?! Please Lord D,Say YES!!!!
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Lord Dragonspyre

I will mail them out once they arrive, but I'm wondering if, due to the delay on getting them, those of you who have opening weekend tickets would rather have them hand delivered on opening day outside the main gate rather than trust the USPS...

Horseman of Debauchery

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Lord Dragonspyre on September 29, 2008, 07:23:48 AM
I will mail them out once they arrive, but I'm wondering if, due to the delay on getting them, those of you who have opening weekend tickets would rather have them hand delivered on opening day outside the main gate rather than trust the USPS...

if i can get my hubby to go early, then that will work.  otherwise, i foresee problems with playing phone tag at the gate.  phones always act up when you need to get somebody, lol.  maybe i can meet ya somewhere when you get the tix before faire starts?  let's just play it by ear and see what falls into place  :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Yrose

I agree with Bonnie, let me know when you get them.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Taffy Saltwater

Do you know if they've been posted to you?  I'd be glad to meet you on opening day - just let me know when & where, if they come too late to be mailed in time.
Sveethot!