News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Water out let's

Started by brier patch charlie, August 16, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brier patch charlie

Hey, does anybody know if they have put in any water out let's,  there in the camping area, so people can fill their water jugs. I really hate to have to hall 15 gal's down there, it takes up my beer space.
Charles Coleman

Randal

There weren't any the last time I camped in Patron's. That was 5+ years ago, but I don't think it's changed. Primitive camping all the way. If you want it, you better bring it.

Randal
Vive Ut Vive

PurpleDragon

last year there was a "mini-mart" of sorts in the patron camping area, it may be possible to purchase water there if they are going to have it set up again this year. I know it was a place to get ice and such so you did not have to leave the grounds.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Tudor-Diva

Quote from: mpullen on August 17, 2008, 07:27:32 PM
I'm trying to get in touch with George C. I understand that he may be open for a campground manager for TRF. Since I'll be managing two other Faire campgrounds over the next two years, I hope to add TRF to the inventory. I don't have contact information for George, but if anyone has Jeff's information, please ask him to pass on this message to George C.

Actually, you should contact Jeff directly.  His information can be found on the TRF website:  www.texrenfest.com
Stacy Bakri

Randal

Quote from: PurpleDragon on August 17, 2008, 04:30:13 PM
last year there was a "mini-mart" of sorts in the patron camping area, it may be possible to purchase water there if they are going to have it set up again this year. I know it was a place to get ice and such so you did not have to leave the grounds.
I know the owners of the Quickee Mart, and can confirm that it will be there again this season. You'll be able to purchase bottled water, but that can be a bit expensive for hand-washing, sponge baths, etc.

Randal
Vive Ut Vive

LadyStitch

We made friends with a local farmer and paid him 20 bucks to fill up the water jugs on Friday.  Then hauled them to camp. Hauling all 50 + gallons of water in our trailer nearly broke it, so we went looking for alternatives.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.