News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who is coming this season?

Started by Amara Deegan, December 27, 2013, 07:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amara Deegan

Myself and Red Hat Queen shall be in attendance every Saturday possible! I already know that I will not be attendance March 8th and 9th as I am bound to another event at Old Tucson Studios.

Who else might we expect to see and on what chosen days?

Amara Deegan

Stupid Tapatalk controls...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Norfolk

The Duchess and I will be in attendance all three days of Presidents' Day weekend.  Our son and daughter, the Earl and Countess of Surrey may join us.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

My Lord Toki and I shall be there on the three day weekend.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

RedHatQueen

My friend from England will also be staying for the entire length of the faire.  I look forward to seeing you all there with Amara and Hunter.
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

Norfolk

Woke up this morning to one below zero and six inches of new snow.  We're looking forward to being there!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

It is -17 here - wish we could come, but looks like another year we will miss  :(
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Heat wave to you both. -25 this morning with wind chill -15 w/o up north in FoCo.

Looking forward to coming. Need a break from cold
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

crazyrennie

Norfolk

My Lord of Bracknell:  Tsk, tsk! 

Shall we see you in Larkspurshire this season?

Norfolk

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Hopefully we shall progress to Larkspurshire.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Prima

Quote from: Norfolk on December 28, 2013, 09:48:17 AM
The Duchess and I will be in attendance all three days of Presidents' Day weekend.  Our son and daughter, the Earl and Countess of Surrey may join us.

The Earl and myself have just booked travel down to ARF for those days as well.  Huzzah!  We hope to see you there :)
"I aim to misbehave" ~Malcolm Reynolds

Prima

Quote from: Prima on January 10, 2014, 09:26:52 AM
Quote from: Norfolk on December 28, 2013, 09:48:17 AM

The Earl and myself have just booked travel down to ARF for those days as well.  Huzzah!  We hope to see you there :)

Sorry just realized there may be some confusion... The Earl and Countess of Wells (aka Bogie and Prima)
"I aim to misbehave" ~Malcolm Reynolds

GryffinSong

I'll be there for the full run, selling my fantasy art quilts. I was luckily able to lease a shop - the one that usually sells bird houses. I'm really looking forward to it!
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

Lady Renee Buchanan

Lord Stephen and Lady Renee Buchanan are excited to visit the ARF for the first time ever!  Our flying chariot will arrive in Phoenix on Friday, March 7th.  We will visit the faire on Saturday and Sunday (which happens to be my birthday.  I never celebrated my birthday at any faire, and this is my present from my hubby).  Then fly back to the frozen north on Monday, March 10th.

I will have a gazillion questions as the time draws nearer. And here's the first one.  What is the weather usually like the beginning of March?

Looking forward to seeing all.      ;D ;D ;D

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich