News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who is coming this season?

Started by Amara Deegan, December 27, 2013, 07:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prima

Quote from: Norfolk on January 29, 2014, 02:39:36 PM
FWIW, the Norfolk's, Surrey's, Grundy's, et. al., will be attending the Pleasure Feast on Sunday, Feb 16, at noon.

Bogie and I were thinking about attending.  Have you gone before?  If we decide to go can we all sit together?
"I aim to misbehave" ~Malcolm Reynolds

Norfolk

Quote from: Prima on January 30, 2014, 04:13:29 PM
FWIW, the Norfolk's, Surrey's, Grundy's, et. al., will be attending the Pleasure Feast on Sunday, Feb 16, at noon.

Bogie and I were thinking about attending.  Have you gone before?  If we decide to go can we all sit together?

Yes, the Duchess and I have attended several Feasts, not only in AZ, but also in MN, KS and TX.  It is a raucous good time and I think you would enjoy it.  We would love to have you sit with us!  When you purchase your tickets, just tell them you would like to sit with the "Stepp" party.
Just call me "Your Grace"

garkleflint

Weather Underground extended forecast has Saturday and Sunday, sunny and clear, highs of 57F and 66F.

Should be a beautiful weekend!

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=apache+junction%2C+az

Norfolk

Quote from: garkleflint on February 02, 2014, 12:48:29 PM
Weather Underground extended forecast has Saturday and Sunday, sunny and clear, highs of 57F and 66F.

Should be a beautiful weekend!

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=apache+junction%2C+az

Huzzah!

Prima

Quote from: Norfolk on January 30, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

Yes, the Duchess and I have attended several Feasts, not only in AZ, but also in MN, KS and TX.  It is a raucous good time and I think you would enjoy it.  We would love to have you sit with us!  When you purchase your tickets, just tell them you would like to sit with the "Stepp" party.

The tickets are booked we shall be joining you!
"I aim to misbehave" ~Malcolm Reynolds

Norfolk

Quote from: Prima on February 03, 2014, 04:09:25 PM
Quote from: Norfolk on January 30, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

The tickets are booked we shall be joining you!

Huzzah!
I do assureth thee, a goode tyme shall be had bye all!

Lady Renee Buchanan

How great is this!  We are bringing a newbie to faire.  The lady we are staying with lives in Sun City.  We invited her to visit the faire with us, and not only is she excited, she will be wearing garb!  We are shipping our garb to her house, so we don't have to take it to LA first, and I'm going to pack a couple of outfits for her to choose from.

Love adventurous people!   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Morgan Dreadlocke

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Capt Spleen

Morgan Dreadlocke

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Bogie

Prima and I had a lovely weekend playing with the rest of you. I hope these random meet ups occur far more often!  But alas, it's time to give my weary feet a rest. 

GryffinSong

I was SO excited to meet so many of you at my booth the other day!!! What a delightful treat, and oh my ... your garb is completely AMAZING!!! :)
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

crazyrennie

hoping you had great time at fair?
crazy

GryffinSong

Quote from: crazyrennie on March 17, 2014, 01:13:18 PM
hoping you had great time at fair?
crazy

Its awesome! Two more weeks to go. :)
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

crazyrennie

Anyone planning on coming uot for the last weekend?
crazy