News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

THAT WAS AWESOME, totally worth admission.

Started by Vehiclemaniac, July 13, 2008, 12:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vehiclemaniac

I went to the fair today and it was great. The admission price scared me a little but it was so worth it It's got me going to working on a character. This time I went as a "peasant". Next year I'll go as a little more authentic peasant.

Can't wait till next year hopefully I'll have time to go more than once!

Thanks for putting on a great show.

Oh and if your thinking about going there's one more day so go it's great!

MissBubu

I have to agree!

We came, we saw, we groveled!

(unofficial spokespeasant for the MNRF Peasants)

Lord Clisto of York

I am so glad you all enjoyed yourselves. The energy was extremely high and we loved having everyone and performing for you.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Will Gamwell

We came! (2 hr drive + parking & admission $$)  We Saw! (just about everything we could!)  And we had a great time!  It was more than worth the drive time, cost of gas, parking, admin, food....etc.

Thank you again to all the people of the Wisconsin Renfaire.  We will be back next year, and hopefully for more than just one day.

Sir Clisto,
I promise to have her bring the wings next time....not that it would divert you and Lou from staring at her cleavage!  ;~)

Sean

Lord Clisto of York

Hey!!!!! wasn't it SHE, who pointed out her new Bra Top she got hum....? I know Lord Kadien and I could not do the un nobley thing and not look!!! And she displayed them..I mean.. like Vanna White does the letters. LOL.. Nothing to see here. Move along...

Will Gamwell

Touche!  I have no parry for your lunge.  LOL!  Can't blame a man for staring, especially when she displays them so nicely....been dating her for over a year and I'm still staring!

Sean

PS:  She made the top herself.  As she does all of her costume pieces.

Lord Clisto of York

Thats great and it means a lot more when ones heart is in their own creation for their hobby.

Vartha

Hey Clisto, Is there an offical site yet?
  I'd like to add a link to the Pig n Whistle group.

Lord Figaro

Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Lord Clisto of York

OOPS!!! Sorry Gunner... Yes, that is the site link above. Thanks Lord Figaro

Lord Figaro

Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana