News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Keep me in your prayers

Started by Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly, July 30, 2009, 06:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly

On Monday I had to go to the Emergency Room for severe pain in my lower abdomen. They found a 7.5cm cyst on my right ovary and 2 smaller ones on my left side. They also found a 2.2cm hypodense lesion in the right lobe of the liver that appears to represent  a focal aneurysm of the portal vein. I have already seen my GYN and regular medical doctor about all this. Now I am schedule for a upper abdomen ultrasound and to see a GI doctor about it. My medical doctor may have me see a vascular doctor about it. I had to go back to the Emergency Room today because of the pain. I am having to take my pain pills so that the pain isnt to bad. Hopefully I will find something soon. Thanks

Charity

lordwriothsley

Consider it done. You are in my thoughts and prayers m'lady. Please keep me updated on how you are doing.

Hugs and love to you hon.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Auryn

You are in my heart and in my prayers tonight that you be kept safe.

Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Well, just got back from Louisville and things went good. The doctor said things are good right now and isnt  going to do anything right now and is just going to watch the aneurysm. I am going to have another CT scan in 6 month and see if it grows any or is the same size and we will go from there.  He did clear me for surgery so I can go ahead and get my ovaries out and get rid of this 7.8cm cyst that been causing all of my pain. I am suppose to have surgery on the 31st of this month. Hopefully this will be all over.

Charity

Peddlin

Thoughts and prayers are headed your way.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Just found out today that they moved my surgery up to this Thursday. They think the cyst is getting bigger. I will have to stay over night in the hospital and if everything goes well I will get to come home the next day. When I get home I will give you all a update on how things went. See you soon.

Charity

lordwriothsley

My thoughts and prayers are with you on your upcoming surgery m'lady.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

lady M

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lady Amy of York

Wishing you well. Thoughts  and prayers   go out  to you.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

I just got home from the hospital today. Surgery went fine even though they had to do a little more than they expected. Now I just have to get through the next few weeks and I should be back on my feet. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, I appreciate them.

Charity

lordwriothsley

Huzzah! I'm so glad to hear that the surgery went well Charity. Now the main thing now is to take care of yourself and not overdo it.

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers however m'lady.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"