News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need a candle for a return of good times...

Started by Blue66669, July 14, 2008, 01:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Please light a candle for my family and I, as we are going through some VERY tough situations right now. I was fired from my job after I returned from RenDezvous, as well as a few other things that have just completely thrown my life in the crapper. I'm personally praying for a return to good times, as these dark ones are ripping my soul apart. Any spare prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all!
Blaidd Drwg

RenRobin

:'(  Sorry to hear of your bad luck.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers,, as this effects you all.  Chin up, something will come along.
Loki-terr (in training)

lady serena

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, may you have better luck soon.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

lordwriothsley

Blue this one hits home plate for me.I was fired from my job just for the mere fact that i do ren faires to.Along with some other things like you my life to is in the toilet and it's ripping away at my flesh like a form of no curable cancer.Right now my cell phone is in the process of being cut off and i don't have the money to pay my bill right.But anyway my thouhgts and prayers are with you and and your family during this difficult time.If you ever need someone to talk to you can always talk to me on here.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

CatAshtrophy

I'm sorry, Blue. I'm praying things turn around for the better for you and that they do so quickly. *hugs*

Trillium

Sending hugs and faerie dust to you and your family!  The good times will return, it's just not always easy to see that light at the end of the tunnel.
Got faerie dust?

Molden

HUGGS to you Darlin' ...sending prayers and petitions for a turn-around for you and your family.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: blue66669 on July 14, 2008, 01:25:04 PM
as these dark ones are ripping my soul apart.

My Dear believe me there are several of us right here with you on that one.  May we all return to those good times again very very soon!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

renren

Wow, Blue, so sorry to hear of your turn of events!
((Hugs))

Thoughts,prayers, and lighting a candle for you and family!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Ginette

You and your family in my prayers.

*big hug*
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Luciana

* hugs * I'll pray for you and your family. I know yopu're going through hard times, been there myself few years back. I know everything will get better.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Oh Blue heres a GREAT BIG HUG for you. Never meeting you , you seem so outgoing , funny and kind.I can't imagine you'll stay down too long. Good always comes to those who are kind.Saying a prayer for you and your family that you'll get back on track. :) :)
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Tipsy Gypsy

Can't keep a good rennie down, Blue, and though I haven't met you either (yet!), from what I've read of your posts and seen at TRF, that goes doubly for you. Heartfelt wishes that things turn around for you quickly :).
"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Lady Renee Buchanan

Prayers are heading your way for you and your family from Steve and me.  Hope things get better for you soon.

Must be something to do with Ren faires.  Last year, 2007, we got home from BARF, I had a letter of commendation and a bonus check in the mail signed by my boss, the first day back to work, I was there 2 hours and was downsized.

But when 1 door closes, another opens.  Here's hoping you will find a better job soon.

Hugs,
Renee
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Blue66669

Thank you everyone for your kind and heartfelt prayers. I'm sure that things will turn around soon enough, I just hate that it really sucks right now:P
Blaidd Drwg

Blue66669

Update:

Well, the same people that ended my contract have requested me back. So.... I START TOMORROW! Thank you everyone, I'm almost positive that it was all those Rennies hard at prayer that helped!
Blaidd Drwg

lordwriothsley

Blue,
Congratulations on getting your old job back.It's like the old saying goes good things happen to those that wait...........I'm glad it turned out to be a happy ending for you though.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Blue I am happy to hear that for you...had the odd wish last week that my old job would call me back. ::)

You go girl!!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

RenRobin

Loki-terr (in training)

Molden

Blue - I am SO happy to hear that things are looking up!!!  ;D

If you don't mind - I wanna light a candle for one who could really use a return to good times. She's paid her dues - so I'm hoping some of your good Mojo will rub off in her direction....*lights a new candle, offering Hope and Peace*

I'm a firm believer in momentum. You GO Girl!!!  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Blue66669

Light em up Molden, I gots good ju-ju to spare!
Blaidd Drwg

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Way to go Blue! It was all that mojo coming to you. :D
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples