News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Calling all FOPS

Started by Master James, July 15, 2008, 05:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

The specific date for MDRF DOW is October 25, 2009.  Let me know as the time gets closer if you can make it and we'll meet up and cause havoc!  LOL
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

DragonWing

:o ;D OMG's I am going to be there for sure. This will be to much fun.  LOL
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

SleepyArcher

PM sent James.

I have that weekend off so now it's seeing what the better half thinks. If I can do it rather cheaply I bet it will be a go. I could come and go both days-sat/sun.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Lord Fondlebottom let us/me know what we can do to help from this end. Hotel rates or what ever. :)
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

SleepyArcher

Talked with my wife and she said I can go!! I just need to know where to fly in and what motels are the cheapest and closest. I just need a bed and a shower lol. I will rent a car at the airport. My plan is to fly out there Friday and leave on Monday morning. Is the Faire only Saturday/Sunday or Fri/Sat/Sun that weekend? How much are tickets at the faire, does someone have a link to the website? thanks. I'm really excited to try to make this happen.

Master James

That is SUPER!!!  Just PM'd you back on some of those issues.  The website is: http://www.rennfest.com/ and you can get information from there.  They also have some accomodations listed on the site as well.  Oh I can see this is going to be a FUN DOW this year!  Can't wait!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

Can't wait to make the men cry and the wimmins drool lol!!!!

Master James

Look out MDRF!  Here come the FOPS!  ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

Hey James the wig you have is there a name for it aka the style. I am looking at a new one. Im going to the wig shop tomorrow to look. I like the one that one of the FOPS from KCRF has but I cant recall his name. It is blonde and straight but of course mine would be red lol.

Master James

That is Sir Leapold if I remember correctly.  The wig I have is this one: http://www.paulayoung.com/Product.aspx?pid=169  Its a great wig and looks fantastic for me at least.  I have it in auburn.  Hope this helps.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

OMG I found one and it's in Auburn. It's called the Lulu. I also found some more make up to dabble with. I'm going to try to match my goatee to the wig with makeup. Should be interesting.

Master James

LOL well good luck on that one!  I'm just going to cover up my gotee like I did this year by cutting it real short.  Did you get the wig at Paula Young?  I couldn't find the Lulu on the website.  Its too funny that you got one in Auburn too!  We should be the pair!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

It's a Lacey wig. My other one is Auburn and it looks so good with the silver garb I wear. I did try balck and blonde too but they just didnt have the pizazz that the auburn does.

Master James

Yup have to agree with the Auburn.  I think it makes my FOP perfect.  Goes VERY well with the orange and pink.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

A friend at the costume shop showed me some make up that can be used on hair. It looks like it will match the wig but I will have to see. I really like being a FOP without the goatee but I hate to keep shaving it off. And it will help people answer the question...am I a girl or guy...which I have been asked.

I will let yoou know how the new make up goes and post some pics of the new wig once I get some time to sit down and put it all together. Going to Vegas next week so that is firt on the agenda of getting ready for that.

LF