News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to MDRF 2019

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

So tell me, Master Amras, how did your squirrel fair today; Groundhog Day?  I cannot help but think he would celebrate this National holiday for his kissing cousin?

Amras Elfwine

As Todd posted on his tiny, squirrel-sized facebook page on that day...

"This Phil guy up in PA is amazing...now, I personally didn't even have to get up off my tiny sofa or set down my first bloody mary of the day to go outside to be able to tell you that, by my reckoning, Winter is due about the 3rd week of March...cheers!!"
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Serenity

Attention in the camp:

Only 74 days 'til opening cannon  ;D
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

Alaric

Quote from: Serenity on June 12, 2012, 11:41:54 AM
Attention in the camp:

Only 74 days 'til opening cannon  ;D

Still seems like a long way off  ;)  Hope I can make it down this year and if I do make it down it is sunny and not to hot (NO RAIN ALLOWED!!)

Last year I went over Labor Day weekend and broiled  - still had a great time tho!

Amras Elfwine

The rumors of my demise are just that...I was just resting...can anyone say "a wakeup?" See you tomorrow!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Amras Elfwine

Cu Dubh for the rest of the run. 'Bout time we had some tribal music again...
R/F member since 2004

SethB

Cu Dubh were pretty damned fun, though they need to learn to relax a little bit. Maybe we should all start buying them drinks!

Amras Elfwine

'Cause its never too early to change a thread title...it'll be here before we know it...two flicks of a squirrels tail...but you knew that...
R/F member since 2004

Amras Elfwine

Attention in the camp...97 days...that is all...
R/F member since 2004

GryffinSong

I'll be there for Pirate's Day weekend, and am working on some of my garb tonight. I'm stringing beads, made my waist scarf, and ordered a linen pair of pirate pants. Woohoo!!! Can't wait!!!  ;D
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

Lady DArbanville

I will be in attendance for the first time over Labor Day weekend. Cannot wait!
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Pinn

Chuck'n and I are planning on coming up with a car load of peoples.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

daniel paul

GryffinSong

Woohoo! I'll be vending on Pirate's Weekend, so I'm gathering my garb ... ARRRR!!!  ;D
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

JQ

How... many... Eeeeek!

Just kidding.

Allow me to introduce myself - I'm JQ, and this will be my third year as a member of the acting company at MDRF. I'll be playing Isabella d'Este, Marchioness of Mantua this year. Just wanted to chime in and say get excited because the storylines for both the Court and the Village are shaping up to be REALLY fun this year. Keep an eye out for us - especially that Italian Court! (hint hint, nudge nudge).

And... 27 days. That's less than a month. Get ready, people!
MDRF Cast Member 2011 - present
Isabella d'Este, Marchioness of Mantua at MDRF 2013
Previously: Elizabeth of York, Cobweb, & Daphne Idleway [MDRF 2012], Margaret Douglas, Countess of Lennox & Ophelia [MDRF 2011]