News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

That is a good idea, Lady Renee- if it would only work!
Way too hot here and no rain.  We have had 30 days of 90+ temps!
Hugs!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DonaCatalina

We had rain yesterday....but I could have down without some of the wind. Tree branches and stuff blown all over....

And its not everyday you see a squirrel blown out of a tree.  :o
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

What a funny mental picture of a poor squirrel blowing out of a tree!   I hope it was OK! No rain here! All is getting crispy.  Squirrels are using the swimming pool at night- I think! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

daylight

Running in and stopping to take a deep breath, ahhhh. Finally at Queens Bonnies. Can I come in and join you. It is hot outside and I know the company will be just the refresher I need after a long hot day. I have brought with me, a warm heart and big hugs, and to top it off I have something special. Mead chilled and ready to drink with scones of every kind and cheese. what is your fancy.?  ;D

Var Greyshadow

*Chuckles a bit about the squirrel being blown out of the tree.*  You know, there was a lot less of Amras the last time saw him!  ;)

Daylight, have you perchance a chocolate chip scone to go with my tea this morn?
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah Daylight! Mead and scones! Yummy! I will have blueberry, walnut scones!  Grammercy!
I think Lord Amras might need a bit more weight! We don't want Our Lord of the Squirrels blown out of a tree!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

Good morning everyone! I'm feeling my New Orleans roots today and whipping up a batch of beingets(still toasty hot and dusted with LOTS of powdered sugar) and a nice hot cafe' au lait. Enjoy!

Coffee is strong at the Cafe du Monde.
Donuts are too hot to touch.
Just like a fool, when those sweet goodies cool, I eat 'til I eat way too much

- by Jimmy Buffett, American musician and songwriter, from his song "Te Wino and I Know," on the album Living and Dying in Three-Quarter Time, 1974.

Queen Bonnie

OH ANNA! You have found my weakness! Beingnets! Yummy!  I will eat too many!  Tis a good Nawlins day fer sure! Humidity here feels like it! Pass the Cafe!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Drouzin

Drops in with some fresh Community Coffee & Chicory and beignets to assuage the cravings.  Besides we need to celebrate the receiving of my new appliances this week!  An ice box for the first time in almost 3 years, (offers up coffee cup in toast)!  Hip, Hip HUZZAH! 

violetrose

Forget the Tea.. it's been a rough week at work. *Pops open a bottle of wine*
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

daylight

Greeting Queen Bonnie. May I join you for tea? Oh I do love this place where smiles abound on each face, and friendship are true; Allow me to embrace the morning with you. It`s rainning where I live so today my Quenn I bring you  sweet smelling roses kissed by the rain,why there is a rose for everyone, and big smile on this silly face of mine because I`am happy to be here. Good morning Queen Bonnie have a most wounderful day, greeting to all this day as well  ;D

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy, Daylight. The roses are beautiful. We do need rain here. My roses are getting crispy!
I had a rough day yesterday. Whisky slipped in my tea this AM. Maybe I will just forget the tea and have a double? Just kidding!
Wingardium Leviosa!

daylight

Queen Bonnie, I can see where whisky getting in tea might just be the ticket,so here is to you Queen Bonnie, allow me to giggle a few drops in yours and in mine for a most falvorful morning tea. I two have had a stressful morning this tea will help settle the mind, and stedy the hand, and put a big smile on our face. People will be asking whats in your tea, and we will simply smile. Have a great day my friend. ;D

PurpleDragon

Since I don't be finding tea as my drink of choice in the AM, might I have a wee nip of that whiskey to "Irish up" my coffee this fine Texas morn?

~places a tray of hand made biscuits and a hot tureen of sausage gravy on the table~  Breakfast anyone?
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

Irish coffee is grand , Purple Dragon, grammercy for breakfast. Tea with Whisky is also just what I need some mornings I forget the tea! Only kidding!  Tis a lovely day brewing out there! Huzzah! Hugs Daylight. Love your picture!
Wingardium Leviosa!