News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Birthday Sunday July 20th

Started by lambdastar, July 15, 2008, 11:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lambdastar

:'(But what to DO? No Ren Fest for 25 days. Bumm, Can't afforsd to drive to Bristol. Take care all.

Well, I deeply appreciate everyone sugesstions, But yesterday (friday 7/18) I was told I have to work. So thanks again See you all in 20 days
Just looking for a friend. Wishes to be accepted.

Will Gamwell

Quote from: lambdastar on July 15, 2008, 11:54:06 AM
But what to DO? No Ren Fest for 25 days. Bumm, Can't afforsd to drive to Bristol. Take care all.
Dress in Garb, stand near an on-ramp to 94 East with a sign saying:  "Festie needs ride to Bristol".

Happy early Birthday!

Sean

Nikita

Everyday is a challenge and gift

Goody

I would love to be there to buy you roses but I'll be doin a 1908 costuming gig this wkend. hope you have a happy one!!!

Alison - Not Caterina Anymore

Sunday is the promo at the Mall of America for participants. A few stage acts and lots of street people should be there. You could go get a "fix" for your b-day...

DeadBishop

A bunch of us are going to the races at Canterbury Downs n Sunday.  I have a stack of free tickets for admission.... ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

Dayna

If you want to go to Bristol, get yourself to my house by 2 p.m. tomorrow and you can ride with me.  I've got a room reserved already, share the cost and 1/2 of it's yours.

Dayna and the wee furry

Happy Birthday in either case
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven