News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A special guest is coming...

Started by Baron Doune, July 19, 2008, 02:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Lily

hmm...
I guess...Lady Renee, Queen Bonnie, or Lady Nicollette

Lady Amy of York

Is it our beloved  Queen Bonnie   ?
( No..Monty,,,i don't want  whats  behind  the curtain,  i want  the  cash , unless there is a pirate ship  and  some  rum, or   some  new  court dresses  behind  the  curtain!  ;D )
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Kiss-me-Kate

My guess is Queen Bonnie or Wenchie.   
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Baron Doune

Escarlata

Did someone call me? Ahhh, just read the thread. Baron, you've spread the news already *grinning* Good! Looked like DB was gonna win there for a moment since he had inside information, but the CongaRats will be visiting renren for figuring it out.

Yes, I am coming to Mn for faire, last weekend including Friday, airfare is already purchased to it's a guarantee. The Baron and Baroness have kindly offered me a place to stay since I used my spending money at MetroCon on a new cloak *chuckling* Weeelllllll ... it was my colors and I need a warm cloak if I'm coming in to freezing weather.

The fire and Fig's both sound wonderful. I look forward to spending time with each and every one of you, my unmet friends.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Captain Jack Wolfe

*chuckle*  I already knew...  ;D

Can't wait to see you, Esc!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Marietta Graziella

Escarlata Dah-ling!  How positivley fabtacular to find out you'll be coming to MN! 

Can't wait to see you again, Love!

MG
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Escarlata

*grinning* and I can't wait to see both of you! Wheeeeeee - is it time yet?
Esc be no lady!

Synnovea

Looking forward to meeting you Escarlata!!  ;D ;D

Escarlata

Yay! More new/old friends to meet!!!

I'm really looking forward to the trip and am using it as an excuse to kick myself in the rear and get the sideless ... oh, hell, it's been so long since I worked on it I can't remember what it's called. Anyway, I want that new garb finished for this trip.
Esc be no lady!

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Lord Figaro

Excuse me, but I just jumped for joy (sorry about that celling fan hun). Holy cow, now I can't wait even more.

Esc is coming, Esc is coming, Esc is coming, Esc is coming, Esciscoming,Esciscoming,Esciscoming,Esciscoming.

I'm all a dither. YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Kiss-me-Kate

Hey Esc, do you think you can stow Wenchie away in your bag?  I mean, she isn't very big, she'd fit.

And you realize that now you purchased a new cloak to bring up here, it will still be 90 and humid that weekend!

Can't wait-Can't wait!!!
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Escarlata

Calm down there, cowboy, your Southern is showing. I can't wait either to meet you and your lady, Fig. It's been a long time coming and I owe you several kisses. I tried to get the Baron to deliver one and *shaking my head* well, I guess I should never send a man to do my dirty work *chuckling*

You've got a hug coming, renren, and I want to at least meet the rugrats.

KmK, I'd love to smuggle Wenchie along in my bag. That's not the problem. The real issue is the extra three bags it would require to get her there. I mean, she never knows what she'll want to wear so she just brings it all along.

As far as the weather, sweetie, I'd be in heaven if it were 90 and humid. I'm a Florida girl, that's my kind of weekend.
Esc be no lady!