News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Twilight fans? Warning, Contains Spoilers!!

Started by Lady Neysa, July 20, 2008, 01:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Neysa

So GypsyWriter,  did you enjoy your trip?  Did you get to go to Forks?  Sounds like the movie was a bit of a letdown for you - I hope the rest of your trip was better.  On your way to Forks, did you notice how you kept going over the Sol Duc River......again...and again....and again...and again..... ::)

GypsyWriter

It was honestly the most beautiful place I've ever visited anywhere in the world!  We stayed in Forks and of course visited all the "Twilight Tour" spots in town, as well as eating at Bella Italia in Port Angeles.  Everyone in Forks was incredibly wonderful, very welcoming. 

We also visited First Beach and the Olympic Natl Forest, but my favorite part of the whole trip was, wihtout a doubt, the Hoh Rain Forest.  Truly magical, like nothing else I've ever seen in my life.

There just wasn't enough time to spend at each spot, and we didn't even visit the lakes, the hot springs, and the other beaches.  That's why we're already planning a return trip for 2009.   ;D

Yes, Lady Neysa--every time we passed over the Sol Duc I had to smile to myself.  Do you watch the Forks web cam?  It faces the Sol Duc.  I saw the movie again Monday night--I will say I enjoyed it more the 2nd time--and it was especially exciting to see the "Forks" sights, knowing we were there.
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
--Colette

Lady Ashly

I hadn't noticed this thread until just now!! Big fan here also. Luckily I was not introduced to the books until all four were already out, so I didn't have to wait. I read all four books in 3 1/2 days! I loved the movie also which I just bought. I really wish Stephanie would finish Midnight Sun. I loved reading the first few chapters from Edward's view. It was actually really funny to get to hear what everyone one was thinking especially Mike and Jessica!
I am so envious of those have been lucky enough to visit Forks and La Push!!
"I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."