News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Photos

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, July 25, 2008, 11:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

I'm so very much looking forward to the photos - huzzah!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

You've got us all in suspense!  :D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Why? I'm no Nelson Chen, But I wish I was.

I'll be sure to get Some posted tonight.

Maybe I'll post the worst ones that are blurry 1st :) NO? Ok I'll get some of my favorite tonight on the web and post them. Mind you as I said, I'm no Nelson Chen by any means, he makes me look like my photo's are done by a newborn bumping a button that takes a picture.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Francisco Paula

Please none of me......don't want to gross the woman out just yet.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

You? Gross the women out? YEAH RIGHT! Not hardly Sir Garth. I have a photo of a guy who would gross you out, but you? Not likely. I'm the one people stare at? Think What in the name of... is that? ACK Run away LOL. Only children are fooled. Kind of like a troll to grown ups, but children cannot see through my disquise. Thats why I feed them to magical fairy box
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e